Chapter six

5 years later...

Minji's pov

Things have been great so far. I've heard a month after I left, Taehyung left Harum and they've never been in a relationship before. A part of me felt guilty but after remembering what I've seen, I just couldn't forgive him just like that.

Jimin, Jungkook, Jihyo and Momo have been visiting my house once a month ever since I moved to Busan. They finally are a couple, both Jungkook and Momo and Jimin and Jihyo. These two couples are getting married at the end of this year.

I'm now working as a stylist noona to Wanna One maknaes. I'm doing so just to forget about him and thankfully I've met a bunch of funny guys.

It's 7am and I get myself ready before going to work. I am listening to "MIC Drop" when I suddenly bumped onto someone.

"Mianhae," I bowed, not looking at the person before speed walking to YMC. 15 more minutes to 8. I'm still not late yet.

Taehyung's pov

We have a fanmeet in Busan yesterday so we have a week off in Busan. The members are relaxing in the hotel while Jimin hyung and Jungkook went to meet their girlfriend.

Speaking of them, I really miss Minji. I was too stupid. Till now, I still regretted accepting Harum's drink. Thankfully she's been sent to another country by her parents once the principal knew about it.

However, Minji still haven't forgiven me. Jimin hyung and Jungkook always visit her once a month here in Busan. I went out of the hotel for a walk, hoping to see her walking by.

I wonder how's she doing. I was walking along the streets when suddenly a young lady, probably about my age, bumped onto me.

"Mianhae," she said and bowed before walking off quickly.

"She must be late I guess," I muttered and walked. Suddenly, something went through my head. I stopped halfway and looked back. However, to my dismay, she's not there anymore.

"Is that Minji? The voice seems familiar though," I talked to myself again. People looked at me weirdly. I bowed and apologise.

Minji's pov

I've reached YMC at 7.58am. I'm almost late. I went to the meeting room as Manager-nim of Wanna One and their personal managers held a short meeting with the staffs.

I was one of the staffs who almost came late but luckily someone else is.

"Okay since everyone is here let's get on with the meeting for today. As y'all have known, MAMA 2017 will be hectic. I've emailed each and every one of you the full details. Some of you will have to work on the 3 days, some 2, some 1 and some may be 2 weeks. We will discuss soon. As of now those who will be starting to do more works and Minji, I want you to get some stylist. Name a list of them that will be handling Wanna One in Vietnam." Pd-nim looked at me.

"Nae."

"Since you are in charge, you'll be having more work for 2 weeks straight. Those who have 2 weeks will have a week break after MAMA 2017 in Hong Kong. That's all for today, you may continue your work per usual," Pd-nim said and we all went to our workplace.

I went to my office to check on a list for those who are heading to Vietnam. Since there's 50 stylist. Minus I myself, those who are on emergency leave, that'll be 42. That means 14 stylist on each day. Including myself it's 15.

I sighed. Things have been getting even stress. I write down the 15 names that'll be handling Wanna One in Vietnam and email it to Pd-nim. I took my important items and head to the black van outside the building.