Chapter nine

He was right all along... I was stupid enough to believe what I see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's pov

The next day, we were given 2 weeks break. I decided to meet up with my four besties.

(A/n: You wear this before going to Starbucks to meet them

(A/n: You wear this before going to Starbucks to meet them.)

"Yo guys!!! I'm here~"

"Minji!!!" The four of them run to me and squeeze me.

"Yah! Need. Fresh. Air."

They release the hug for me to catch my breath. How could they laugh at me? I almost died.

We sat down at the place they sat and ordered our drinks.

"So, anything new from you guys?"

"Nothing, how bout you?" They said in unison.

I was taken aback to be honest.

"Well, I met Tae-"

"WHaT?!"

"Chill guys. It's nothing serious. He just gave me a card an- Wait. Jimin, you know this... Why didn't you tell them? Or is it you guys knew it already and pretend to not know this shit that happened?!"

They looked down. I'm right. They knew all of this already.

I received a text from our group chat. An unknown number with the name...

TaeTae.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WHaT

THE

FUDGE?!

I look up to see four faces with those genuine smile. Dammit. I added him to my contacts.

Soon, we left to head home. We did crack some jokes and other customers looked at us weirdly.

I've reached home to see Minhyun cleaning the house with Jisung. Sungwoon and Jihoon is sleeping. Jaehwan, Daniel and Seungwoo are running around, away from Daehwi who is holding on to his finished ramen. Heol, it's a mess here.

Jinyoung had school today so he's probably sleeping. Woojin and Guan Lin might be rapping or playing up stairs. I shook my head and went up.