Chapter four

One week before prom night

Jimin and Jungkook and I are now close friends now... However, it's just that something's off with Taehyung. It's either I'm blind and deaf or I'm just lazy enough to ask him if anything is going on with him.

It's the weekends and the four of us are in my house watching Iron Man because of Jungkook...

Jimin is already asleep and Jungkook is watching attentively. Taehyung is just spacing out again.

Heol, I really am curious what's wrong with him but I'm afraid to ask him...

"Taehyung-ah, are you ok? You've been spacing out lately... Care to tell me?" I asked him.

He sighed before staring at me. Those eyes give me chills down my spine.

"Look, can't you just stay away from me? I had enough of you! I'm doing this for your own good! I'm trying to protect you!" He started shouting at me which make me taken aback and he stood up.

What does he mean by that? It really makes me angry. All my anger started to pour at him because he is the reason why I'm sad.

I stood up and glared back at him. "I can't stay away from you because you are my best friend. You are a part of me since we were little. I know you Tae, this isn't the real you. I know there's something wrong with and you just don't wanna talk about it... And what do you mean you're doing this for my own good? Who's gonna benefit this? You? Or me? No one, Tae. No one."

I fell to the ground on my knees, crying. I can't take it anymore. Jungkook watched us fighting and didn't dared to approach us. He woke Jimin up and pointed to us. I'm a crying mess now.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah! What did you do to her???" Jimin shouted at him. I look at Tae. He seemed like he just realised what he had done and looked down. Something really is bothering him.

Jungkook came towards me and hug me.

"Yah, gwaenchana Minji noona-ssi. Kookie is here to protect you," he hug him back and cry on his chest.

Taehyung's pov

I realised what I did. Mianhae, Minji-ah, it's just that Harum. She's forcing me to stay away from you forever. But I love you. F*ck it. I'm going to talk to Harum about this.

I took my bag and walked out, going to Harum's house.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Soon, Harum opened her door.

"Oh well, it's Tae~" she started clinging on my arms. Look, my heart doesn't beat for you. I gave a weak smile before walking in.

Her parents passed away in a car accident, leaving her only in this mansion with the maids.

I sat on the couch before starting the conversation. "Look, Harum. We need to talk."

"You look so serious. What is it?" She asked and approached me.

"I just want to end all this," I said and stared at her.

"If that's what you want, ok then,"she shrugged it off and sat beside me.

"Wait really?" This ain't a joke right?

"Yup," she smiled. I was just too happy and didn't realise her evil smile.

"Thanks!" I hugged her and left the house.

I went to home straight and text Jimin and Jungkook about it. They've already known this for a long time it's just that I don't want Minji to be involved. I've already told them about everything to Minji.

Hope my plan works this time...

Harum's pov

"Wait really?" He asked with the shook face.

"Yup," I smiled, with an evil meaning behind it.

"Thanks!" He hugged me and left the house.

I followed behind him and closed the door.

I sat back in the couch. "Taehyung-ah, why are you so dumb? You reached think I'm gonna let you and Minji off just like that? Just wait and see to the days before and on the day of prom night," I smirked before going upstairs to sleep...

Minji's pov

After a few minutes Taehyung left the house I stopped crying and took a shower and changed my clothes.

I went back down to join the two of them. They were busy texting so probably they are talking with their other friends from outside our school.

I went to the kitchen to take a mineral water and light snacks.

I sat in the couch and changed to another movie, Furious 8.

(A/n: Okay, tbvh, idk the title name 'cos I've never watched it before but idc let's continue~)

We were watching when suddenly Jimin paused it.

"Yah! Why did you do that?!" I smacked his back.

"Yah! That's painful you know?" He pout.

"Hehehe... Mianhae Jimin-ah~" I did an aegyo. Lol cringe.

"Okay okay. Now tell me, what is it? Both if you looked like it's done serious and important..." I sat properly and looked at them.

They looked at each other and sighed. They sat on both of my sides. Okay, I'm confused. What on such amazing world is going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~

So the story is currently going up to the climax... How's the story so far? It's getting interesting isn't it?

I hope y'all will continue to read this!!! I will be publishing the story less often as I'm going on a holiday soon.

DO THE DRILL GUYS!!!

VOTE,

COMMENT, &

SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AT MAMA!!! THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EXO AND BANGTAN FOR SONG AND ARTIST OF THE YEAR IS 2M!!! WE CAN DO IT ARMYs!!!

I really hope y'all vote as Bangtan really deserves this.

I hope I am able to publish the next chapter soon. It's a slight cliffhanger so...

Ok that's all from AUTHOR-NIM today. Please vote and comment if you would like me to post a Q&A part about AUTHOR-NIM, story etc.

That's all from me today. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead readers!!!❤️❤️❤️

Please anticipate my next part!❤️

linnghui
bvbykw0n
NursyafiahHanisah
vanessaang77
nuramishaaa
c-l-q-e
junfromhell
parkchim_chim95
hanbeann_
Jin_Hoseok
jinhoonie_
ayeyeols

28/11/2017
1.06pm