01

The clock read 6:33 am, seven minutes passed the time Youngjae had woken up. The air inside their small bungalow was crispy for fall had just began. Youngjae currently stood by the kitchen stove, heating up leftover soup from the night before. 

His mum had already left for work minutes before her eldest son woke up. Youngjae stirred the soup with a wooden spoon, careful not to wake up his little brother. His younger brother, Manse, was only fourteen years old whilst Youngjae was twenty-four. 

Once it was already seven in the morning, Youngjae made his way to the room where both he and his brother slept in. Leaning against the bed frame, he gently tapped the younger boy on the shoulder, waking him up. 

Manse slurred, half asleep. The cold had gotten to him already, making his coughs even worse than they already were. Manse was a TB patient, meaning he suffered from Tuberculosis. He immediately let out a dry cough after waking up, making Youngjae rub his back affectionately. 

"Have some breakfast, then we'll get you to school.", Youngjae said, before remembering he himself, had to get dressed for work. 

~

Meanwhile, a man only two years older than the previous male, was still asleep. Jaebum slept on his large, warm bed and didn't worry about the cold wind ghosting over his skin. 

At 7 o'clock, his alarm went off telling him to get up. Groaning, he rolled of off his bed and made his way to his bathroom, looking sharp and poise once coming out. His suit fit his form perfectly, hair gelled back, shoes polished and shiny. 

Not bothering to have breakfast, he made his way into his car which he didn't have to drive, himself. His driver drove straight to work, where Jaebum's mother would be waiting to nag her son.