11

Perhaps it was the warm water running down Youngjae's back, or maybe it was the feeling of his sore muscles being tended to. Or perhaps it really was just the way Jaebum had been touching him and in all the right places. 

His back was pressed against the shower wall, his spouse placed between his legs with his head buried into the crook of his neck, and the water hitting them both deliciously. 

He moaned multiple times, encouraging the older male to proceed with his actions. Along with tugging his hair and the occasional bite on the earlobe. 

"D-Don't stop.", Youngjae moaned with a slight yelp after having been thrusted quite roughly into. Jaebum chuckled cockily, giving his lips a lustful look quick before devouring them. 

~

The sound of feet running across the floorboards along with laughs was enough to let the house know that the couple was awake. Youngjae playfully ran away from his husband whose hands were wandering quite a little, and threatened to fondle with the skin of Youngjae's thighs -- exposed through the bathrobe he had been wearing. 

When he had finally caught up with him, he pulled him close before placing playful kisses onto his neck. Just when he was about to untie the younger's robe, he heard a feminine cough not to far away. 

"Good morning, Sir.", Missus Baek greeted with somewhat of a sly look on her face.

Still holding onto Youngjae, Jaebum gave her a slight nod. "Missus." While Youngjae smiled shyly, trying to get the elder off of him which took a while but he had managed to. 

"Your mother called and wanted me to let you know -- your cousin will be back in town.", the older woman said as the couple ate their breakfast.

"No way -- Seungjae?!", Jaebum cheered excitedly, earning a nod from her. 

"S-Seungjae?", Youngjae asked, curiously. 

Jaebum cleared his throat before speaking, "Seungjae's my closest cousin. I don't have siblings and neither does he -- we grew up together. Like best friends -- brothers."

The younger nodded his head in understanding, trying to imagine that part of Jaebum's childhood. 

"It's been too long! When's he getting here?"

"Tomorrow.", Missus Baek responded, earning a loud whoop from Jaebum, slightly startling Youngjae. 

"You'll love him -- he and I used to hang out 'til early in the morning from high school to university.", Jaebum boasted.

"And he's also what got you into a lot of trouble with your mother.", the elder raised a brow, making Jaebum slump in his seat.

"Missus Baek, please. If it weren't for Seungjae, my teenage years would've been terrible. Youngjae, trust me -- you'll like him."

~

"Ohh that Seungjae.", Jinyoung was currently having lunch with Youngjae at the nearest Olive Garden. He had asked the younger to spend some time with him considering their significant others were working. 

"I've met him a few times but he's always been so busy with work abroad.", Jinyoung explained. 

"Y'know I'm not sure if I should be saying -- but his dad's the one whom Jaebum kicked out of your party.", he went on, whispering the last few words. 

Youngjae's eyes widened and he almost choked on his club sandwich. "Then won't he be angry when he gets back?"

The older shrugged his shoulders, playing with the lettuce in his salad. "Those two have always been close and I don't wanna assume how Seungjae'll react. Besides, they'll probably spend more time hanging out than sulking over family matters."

Youngjae couldn't imagine the type of situation -- causing trouble to a close relative's family? Then again, it had been years since he had seen his own cousins and honestly didn't even spend time to wonder how they were doing. 

"D-Don't tell him I told you, though. He'll just say how I'm trying to be his second mom but hey, it is not my fault that he needs like a hundred of them.", Jinyoung joked, making Youngjae laugh a little. The two proceeded with their meals and JInyoung went on about the time that Mark had accidentally swallowed a bug during their hiking trip over the summer. 

~

The constant beeping over the P.A was enough to give Youngjae a headache. The airport was enough of a struggle on its own with the rude security and the heavy footsteps but on top of it all, people had been missing their flights and for some reason the stewardesses are more concerned than ever. 

"He'll be here soon.", Jaebum wrapped his arms around Youngjae when he noticed how tense he was getting around the environment. As if on queue, a tall young man with brunette hair exited his gate and made direct eye contact with Jaebum. 

"JAY-BEE!", he hollered, a little too loudly for Youngjae's taste. JB?, he thought to himself. 

"Finally!", the said "JB" cheered, embracing the other tightly. 

It took a while until he remembered Oh right, I'm married and he's right next to me, and actually introduced Youngjae to his closest cousin. Seungjae being outgoing, gave Youngjae a gentle hug as if to welcome him into their family. 

The couple had decided to take him out for lunch before driving him back to their own home where he would be staying for the next week. 

One of the things that Jaebum and Seungjae did when they were younger was eat street food, much like that date Youngjae and Jaebum went on a while back. They had visited the same places, same vendors and as if they were nineteen years-old again, new memories were created. 

"How've you been, Youngjae?", Seungjae asked him as the two sat at a table, waiting for Jaebum to come back with their cups of fruit. 

"I'm good, you? I've heard quite a bit about you.", he said shyly. Youngjae was the youngest of the three and though Seungjae was only a year older, he felt he needed to address him as a sir due to a certain past situation, which was somewhat eating him alive. 

"Yea? Well your husband hasn't been too quiet, either -- he's been texting me all about you since he found out I was coming home.", the older chuckled, his set of perfectly white teeth shining. 

"And before you say it, 'cuz I know the whole damn family knows about it. I'm sorry about my dad -- the scene he caused and whatever awful things he said which honestly I didn't even wanna hear.", Seungjae said humbly, taking the younger aback considering he didn't expect him to be direct. 

"I guess he's just been like that since I was younger. A stubborn, work-obsessed and now -- homophobic old man. He's never been one to admit that not everything involves money and greed. Not everyone's like him."

Youngjae couldn't help but smile at that last sentence. It gave him a little hope that not all rich or successful people are snotty nor are they what he's been portraying them as. Besides, being married to one of them has definitely changed his paradigm. 

"Ok, what'd I miss?", Jaebum asked, skipping towards them with the fruit in his hands. 

"I've just been telling your spouse about how soft you've completely gotten!", Seungjae teased, pulling Jaebum in a playful headlock, earning a laugh from Youngjae.