Strong Thug Love (Urban story)

I looked around the church it looked depressed and sad but the bad part is it is Depressed and sad.

I stopped looking and just looked down a tear rolled down my eyes, I quickly wiped it away I promised him I Would stay strong, And I refuse to break a promise.

I looked up to see my Mom standing on the podium and she started talking "As we all know Michael Brooks was a good person, he had respect for himself and other's. He was loved and he showed love to the kids and people all around him. He loved his family and it's sad to see him go so soon but it's better to know that he's in a better place " she finished talking and a few tears rolled down her eye. I still couldn't believe my dad was gone.

I don't feel like living anymore my dad just died , And the bad part is he was innocent.

I'm Katrina Brooks and this is just the beginning of my story.

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

Hey guy's it's ya girl meme!!! And this is my new book Strong Thug Love .

Hoped you enjoyed this short beginning. Stay tuned there's more.

And go Read my 1st book it's called "Learning to love again "

Vote

comment

Fan

Share

Status

Do whatever you gotta do just show me some loveeee