Club Night Pt. 1

Friday

Alexander P.o.v

It's Friday already a nigga happy asf. But today I ain't goin to school gotta make a few runs.

I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom and got in the shower . after about 20 minutes I got out and walked in my closet. I took my khaki long cargo's, black v-neck, and my black grapes 5s . I put that on then I put my gold chain and rolex on.

"Ya boy lookin good " I said to myself. I grabbed my phone I decided I am going to school just for 1st period.

Renae P.o.v

My alarm clocked beeped I looked at my phone and seen it was friday. "yass ". I got up and went and took a shower after about 20 minutes I got out, and looked in my closet to see what I was gonna wear. I decided to wear my neon green skinny jeans, black shirt that says "Drizzy Drake " in neon green letters and my jordans -six rings green -. I just let my hair out cause I flat ironed it last Night.

I took a pic and posted it on IG. BossChick_Nae : Damn this selfie . after I posted it I went down stairs to eat some breakfast.

Mike P.o.v

I got out the shower and walked to my closet I took out my black jeans , white shirt, and my cocaines (air forces ). I put my chain on and my watch " nigga looking good ".

I walked downstairs stairs grabbed my phone and keys and out the house.

Katrina P o.v

I looked at myself in the mirror I was wearing a black shirt that said "Hate on it " in neon blue letters and my neon blue skinny jeans and my jordans --six rings gamma blue --.

My hair was down and I had my gold chain and gold Rolex on. I sprayed some perfume on and took a quick picture for IG . HoodGirl_Trina: Yo bitch wish she could Ride like me,smoke like me, shine like me, She wish she was me! I'm a queen ya bitches just see me on my throne. Happy Friday everyone.

After I posted that I walked downstairs and said bye to my mom.

Narrator

Katrina walked over to Renae 's house and knocked on the door.

Renae opened the door up and said "Oh shit we matching! " .

Katrina laughed and said "well Hi !"

Renae laughed and said "hey , let's go ".

They walked to Renae's car and got in, renae started the car up and drove off.

"what's new? " renae asked

" girl it's only been a few hours you haven't seen me and you talking bout what's new " katrina said

" I know but have you talked to Alex? " Renae asked

" Yea he texted me last Night saying Good Night " katrina replied

" ya funna be together just watch " renae said parking in the school parking lot

" you stay saying that " Katrina said getting out the car

" well you ain't denying it " renae said walking side by side with Katrina.

Katrina just rolled her eyes.

Alexander P.o.v

I was at school standing by my locker on IG when I saw this photo of Katrina it had 359 likes . I read the caption she posted. "Damn this girl a Thug " I said to my self.  I liked the picture and post a comment  .

_FlyKingAlex_ : My future a Thug.

after that I kept on scrolling and saw this photo of Renae I liked that also and posted a comment.  _FlyKingAlex _  : I see you sis in law.

I put my phone in my pocket when I saw my homie Mike.

"Aye what up my nigga " Mike said dapping me up

" nothin man you know how it is " I said

" Aye you cuffed Trina yet? " Mike asked

" nah not yet man " I said

That's when Katrina and Renae walked in. Everybody was staring at them until Katrina said " fuck ya looking at ?!" .

Everybody went on with they business.  she walked up to mike and dapped him up while renae dapped me up and then she came to me and gave me a hug

".what up future? " I said

she smiled and said "stop saying that "

" Nah I like calling you my future " I said

She just laughed.

Katrina P.o.v

Alex kept calling me his future I liked when he called me That but I had to make it seem like I didn't

"Bye we'll see ya later " renae said walking away Holding hands with Mike.

I  put my stuff in my locker and started walking towards class with alex.

"So what up ma? " he said

"nothing " I said we continued walking and talking. and we walked in first period and sat down.

My hands got tired imma continue this if ya go read my new book Take care of you it's on my page vote and comment please

-Love Meme