Meeting His Mom

Katrina's P.o.v

After renae dropped me off i went to look for what to wear.

I picked out a Red Tight mid thigh dress , My Black Loubitons. I went and took a shower and put my clothes on. I curled my hair and put on a diamond necklace that alex bought me with matching earrings.

I looked at the time and it was 7:15 then I got a text from alex.

Thebaeee ❤: Your mom's coming to.

Me: Ok

I went downstairs and saw my mom about to leave.

"Mom wait! Where u goin? " I asked her

"To this party " she said

"I want you to go somewhere with me and alex " I said giving her the baby face.

"Where ya goin? " she asked

"You'll see " I said smiling.  I know my mom would be happy to see alex mom again.  Renae's mom would be happy to but she's working tonight.

Beep ! Beep ! I heard, I guess alex here. Me and my mom left.

"What's up Ms.Brooks " alex said opening her door and hugging her.

"Hey alex " she said smiling.  I swear my mom Lovess alex maybe it's the fact he's her besfriend's son.

Then he kissed me and opened my door.

After that he ran to his side and got in and drove off.

I started taking selfies with my mom making faces in the background.  And then with alex while he was driving.

We pulled up to this big White house it was cute asf!  I'm pretty sure alex bought it for her cause I don't think she had time to even get a job after being held hostage for 4yrs.

We got out and went to the front door and alex unlocked it,  we went in.

"Is that you alex ?!" I heard a voice that can be nobody else but his mom.

I looked at my mom and she had this lost look on her face.

Then I saw this pretty lightskin later with long brown hair come down the stairs. She looks prettier then that night I saw her.

When she reached the bottom she saw us and her face changed.  She ran to my mom and hugged her.

"Amiya! "My mom yelled.

"Tanya! " His mom yelled back.

They hugged forever until Alex mom turned around and said you must be Katrina . Alex been talking about you since I got here.

"Yes I am " I said smiling sticking my hand out but she pulled into a hug instead.

"Victoria! " she yelled

Then I saw a girl that looked about 15,16 come from the kitchen . She was lightskin, long black hair and to be honest her and alex looked alike.

"Hi " she said giving my mom a hug then me.

"You must be katrina right? "She asked

I nodded and smiled .

"But I'm tryna figure out how alex got you? Like look at his ugly self " she said lookin at alex.

I bust out laughing.

"Shut yo ass up! " he said mean mugging her

"Boy what I told you bout them words " alex mom said slapping him on his head.

Me and Victoria laughed.

"Maneee " he said rubbing his head and starin at us.

We just laughed. Our mom's went in the kitchen . Then alex came behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"So you like my sister " he said

"Yea she funny " I replied

"Her big head " he said laughing

"Nigga I know you not talking " victoria yelled

I laughed these people gone have me laughin all night.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

I would continue but I don't really feel like it I just wanted to give y'all a little somethin.

Comment, Vote, Follow.

I like how you guys are not being ghost no more ☺☺ that pushes me to update more even though it's not alot.

Love Meme ❤