Prom Night

Katrina's P.o.v

"I can't believe prom is TONIGHT!! " renae yelled

"Me either!! " I said walking out the Nail salon. Me,Renae, tanii, Irene, Sabrina just got our nails and hair done for tonight. The boys went and got a haircuts even tho we know all they funna get is they tapes redone it'd be a shock to see jace cut his dreds.

"Let's go home you guys I'm too happy ! " tanii said

"Ard leggo " renae said and we walked out the mall.

We got in the car and drove back home. I dropped everybody home and went home . I went upstairs and got ready i took a 30 minute shower and got out . I put on deodorant and lotion and my underwear with the dress I'm wearing i didn't need a bra. Then i took my dress out from the closet it was soo pretty. (On the side.) Well at least i think it is. I slid my dress on and then put on my Christian Louboutin Replica Slingback Pumps White Crystal (google it if you dont know how it looks). I went to the bathroom and put on my diamond earrings and a charm bracelet. I added a little lipgloss and eyeliner. my hair was all curly and bouncy .

"Alex is here !!!" my mom yelled from downstairs

I opened my room door and walked down the steps slowly.

Alexander's P.o.v

I saw Katrina walking down the steps when she got to the bottom i ain't know what to say she looked so  beautiful.

"You look amazing " I said kissing her

"You to " she said smiling

"Ok let's take pictures " her mom said

We posed While her mom took pictures.

After 1,000 pictures later

"Ok mom we gotta go " trina said

"Ok be safe " she said kissing Trina cheek then mine.

Me and Trina walked outside and I opened the limo door for her.

"Ahhhh you guys look soo cutee !! " renae yelled once we both got in

"Thanks Boo you to we ALL do to be honest " trina  said

"Squaddd Turnin UP onna Friday got our ladies in the car and they Feisty !!" Mike Sung

"Shuddup! " renae said

"Yo ass always tryna sang " I said

"Truss he stay singing or rapping somethin " junior said

We all laughed

"Hell yea these songs poppin! " Mike said

Katrina's P.o.v

We laughed and that's when we pulled up to school. Alex opened the door and he helped me out. When we all walked in the gym . When we walked in everybody was staring and some of alex's friends were coming up to him and talking and shit. I walked over to renae and irene.

"Lets go dance " she said . We walked to the middle part and started dancing.  Then a song came on and we started twerkin.  I felt someone get behind me.  I turned around and saw alex , so I kept doing my thing. We stopped dancing After the song was done.

"Hope you can do all that tonight " he whispered in my ear.

I laughed a little .

I went and got me some punch and of course they spiked it but Oh Well we grown enough.  I drunk a little and turned around facing where everyone was dancing and I saw Shaneeya!  . I thought she wouldn't show up here After what happen.  I walked over to where the squad was standing.