"A friend thing" pt. 1

This chapter might be boring but next chapter will be more interesting I hope.

Katrina P.o .v.

Beep Beep! my alarm on my phone rung signaling it was time for me to get up. I got up and woke Re'nae up "Re'nae get up" I said

"shut up !" she said and got up

"but you still got up doe " I said walking into my bathroom

"Yea Yea Yea leave me alone " she said grabbing a towel and going to the bathroom in the hall

I took my clothes off and got in the shower. after 20 minutes I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I went in my room and walked in my closet.  I decided on wearing my heat Jersey that says lebron on the back with a 6 and my rip black skinny jeans with my jordans (fire red 5s). I put on my lotion and deodorant. I put on my clothes then I put on my shoes . I went in the bathroom and fixed my hair I put it in a loose pony tail and put on my big red hoops.

"Damn my bitch lookin good " I heard Re'nae say I turned around and she was wearing a gold Polo  shirt ,black ripped skinny jeans like mine and her timberlans.

"aww my bitch lookin cute for the bae " I said

Re'nae just laughed and said "you ready? "

"Yea lemme get my phone and purse" I said

"iight I'll be downstairs  " she said

I put a black bandanna on my head Tupac style. took my book bag and Phone and walked downstairs  .

"come on nae " I said

She took her stuff and we walked over to her car. I would tell my mom Bye but she just got off of work 3hrs ago and I don't wanna wake her up.

I got in the passengers seat and took out my phone I seen that I had gotten a text from Alexander it said "Good morning beautiful " I blushed at this and replied "Hey ". Re'nae looked at me and laughed "what? " I said.

she said "you texting Alex? "

"No" I lied

She looked at me raising her eyebrow

"Maybe " I said and she gave me that "bitch please "face.

"Don't look at me like that" I said

"Katrina likes Alexander " she sang

" girl shut up shouldn't you be worrying about yo man " I said

"Oh my man already know wassup " she said pulling into the school drive way

I just laughed at her. We got out the car and walked inside of the school. Everybody was staring as usual but I didn't mind cause these hoes wish they can compete,  but sadly they can't. when I was walking over to my locker I saw Mike and Alexander just standing there with a whole bunch of other guys with them . Re'nae went over to Mike they hugged and kissed. I just stood there until I forgot I had to get my books. so I said "excuse me " ain't nobody moved I said it again still nobody moved so I said " get the fuck out my way! " and pushed through them. Alexander laughed and said "just chill Ma" I smiled an got my books and started walking towards my class until I was stopped by nobody else  but Alexander.

"what you want? " I asked

" I wanna walk to class with my future duh " he said

I smiled at what he said .

"Your home boy going out wit my bestie " I said

"Yea I know " he said

" he betta not act stupid " I said being serious.

" I'll keep him in check " Alex said

"you betta " I said walking into class.  I sat down and Alex right behind me.

After about 5 minutes all the kids came and then Mr. Jones walked in "Goodmorning " Mr.Jones said

"good morning " everybody said

He started talking but I wasn't listening.  I was to busy talking to Alexander.

"you wanna slide to my crib after school? " he asked

"Yea " I said

"iight " he said

After that Mr.Jones said we can just chill. so I took out my phone and started listening to music.

Alexander P.o.v

I asked Katrina do she wanna slide over to my crib and she said yes.

Yea I know what ya thinking I'm falling for her but I'm not we just friends and plus thugs don't love...  I don't think they do.

Mr. Jones finished talking and said we can chill so I started listening to music,and put my head down.

Third Period

Re'nae P.o.v

"Katrina me and Mike goin to Alex house wanna come " I asked Katrina

" I was gonna go anyway cause he asked me  to come " katrina told me

" I smell a couple in the future " I  said

" T'f you can't smell that " katrina.said

I laughed cause she knew exactly what I ment.

" but look what he put his name in my contacts " she said showing me her contact list. and that's when I saw "Alex the future " .

"ahhhh!! " I yelled making the whole class look at me

" What? " I said to them and they turned around

katrina laughed and said " You stupid "

" I knew he liked you " I said

"No it's just a friend thang " she said

I looked at her and said " JUST A FRIEND THING?! "

"Yess now shut the fuck up " she said

I swear they know they like each other and she's over here talking bout a friend thing.

" ok whatever you say " I told her .

Ya like?

comment

vote

share

status

Love Meme