Forever Sh!t

Alexander's P.o.v

" Bae get up " trina said

I opened my eyes and saw trina looking down at me , damn we had some good ass sex I ain't know shawty knew how to ride like that.

" I'm up " I said getting up and walking over to the bathroom and washed my face.

"We goin out tonight" I said walking back in the room.

" Where we goin ?" she asked looking up at me

" It's a surprise " I said smiling

"Tell me pleaseeeeeeeeeee !" she said giving me her puppy face

"Nahhh " I said laughing

"Ugh whatever im gonna go home what time you comin " she said putting her shoes on.

" 8 "

"Ok bye baee " she said and left , I watched her walk out .

Man I love her but let me take a nap it's only 6  I'll wake up around 7 .

Katrina's P.o.v

I left alex house and went to my car I saw renae sitting in the driver's seat feet up blasting music. and eating. I just shook my head this girl too much .

I walked over to the car and got in the passenger seat .

"Heyyy how was it ?!" "

I looked at her and laughed this girl something else.

"that's my business" I said

"Ayyeee it was good asf ! then" she said laughing , I laughed along with her.

"Bruhh I needa find something to wear he takin me out tonight" I said

" Ard ill help you cause yo closet like a store so I'm sure ya ass will find something" she said pulling up in my driveway

"Yea you right" I said getting out .

I walked up to my front porch and unlocked the door and we went inside and upstairs.

"where momma ?" renae asked

" I don't know prolly out shoppin or something " I said sitting on my bed

" oh ok " she said laying down on my bed.

I took my shoes off and walked in my closet to  see what I an wear.

I didn't wanna over do it since I don't know if he takin me to a fancy place or nahh , so I gotta keep it simple but cute.

After 30 minutes of trying to find what to wear I found something.

" Is this cute ?" I said showing renae my floral skinny jeans and my White tube top and my white see thru toms .

"Yasss I love it!!" renae shouted jumping up and down.

I laughed and looked at the time it was 7:10 so I got in the shower

15 minutes later

I got out and lotioned up my body and put deodorant then got dressed . I curled the ends of my hair and put on a little eyeliner and lip gloss.

I walked out and saw renae on the bed watching tv , she looked up and saw me.

"Ahhh you look soo fineeeee !!"

I laughed and sprayed my rainbow perfume on. somebody knocked on the door and I was sure that was alexander.

Me and renae walked downstairs and I opened the door to see alex standing there in his black levi's pants , his black polo shirt and his jays (Sport blue).