Stay With us !

((Alexander ))

Hey wassuh ya!  I know ya haven't heard from me in a little minute but ya nigga back!  . But I hope ya ova that shit that happened a while back Cause I know everybody else is.

Anyways I'm at my nigga junior party and I saw katrina and we back together.  A nigga happy asf I missed my girl and I ain't funna do any stupid shit this time to mess anything up.

"baeeeee " she said

"whattttt ?" I said copying her

" you gotta big head " she said

"yo momma " I replied laughing

" bruhhh why you said that "she said pouting

" fine I'm sorry " I said

" betta be " she mumbled

" what was that? " I said grabbing her butt

" owwww I said you ready?? " she replied

" Oh what I thought " I said letting go

" ima go dance " she said getting up

" I'm coming to shittt "

she just laughed.

((Katrina's P.o.v ))

I told Alex I was gonna go dance nigga talkin bout he comin to pshh boy stop,  lol but I got my baby back I'm so happy !!!

I ran to the dance floor and started twerking by my bitches cause "Pop That " was playing and shittt that my song.

"Twerk Team " tanii yelled

" ayeeeeee " we yelled back and kept on doing our thing and then I felt somebody behind me it was alex so I kept dancing against his "friend " if you know who I'm talkin about *wink*wink *. lmfaoo !! but the song finally ended and we  went and sat on the couch.

"Who turnt thee fuck up in this mutha fuckaa ?!" junior yelled on stage

The crowd just yelled something ion know what they was saying.

" It's Friday mutha fucks Turn up!!!!!! " Jace yelled yea he was on at stage to. Matter fact all the boys were on stage (junior, jace, Luke,Alex,mike).

"Yassssssss!!! " me and the girls yelled

And then the dj turned on Migos- Freak No More and everybody started dancing and singing  .

She's a stripper naked dancer but she's begging me to wife her, (No!)
When the first time I met lil' mama she was a one-nighter, (One night!)
Hell nah, I don't love nun' but my money and my rifle, (Money, Glahh!)
At the top like Eiffel Tower, I told her to beat it
You would have thought she was Michael! (Go!)

She don't wanna be a freak no more, (Freak!)
She don't wanna take molly, get geeked no more, (Geek!)
She don't even wanna strip no more
She don't wanna see the pole
Cause young nigga walking straight in with the gold
I apologize, you know that my niggas they witnessed you naked, (Naked!)
You want me to tie the knot?

and everybody just yelled when they got to this part.
Oh no no no, she must be crazy! (Crazy!)

And you saw Alex and Mike just hoppin around stage rapping along these niggas acting like migos or some shit . So me and the girls went on stage and started rapping along. It was hype as fuck!!  Then all you heard was BANG! BANG! and everybody ducked and started running and screaming . and after a few minutes I  got back up but I heard some one yell my name I turned around and saw Alex on the floor bleeding!

"Ahhhhhh!! " I ran to him

" MIKE, JACE, JUNIOR!!!!  LUKE " I yelled while crying

"What -- Oh shit we gotta get to the hospital fast!!! Mike yelled while him and junior picked Alex up.

I was crying so hard it wasn't even funny .

"come on girl it's gon be ok " irene said holding me I wiped my tears and ran outside and renae and tanii and sabrina was already in the car.

"Let's go!" renae yelled we got in the car and she sped off.

We were driving thru red lights and shit ain't nothing mattered but getting to the hospital.

We got there in 10 minutes and I ran to the lady at the front desk.

"Where's Alexanders Robinson??!!" I asked

"Hold up!! " she said all ghetto

"Bitch!!  where the fuck is his room we ain't got time for all this" renae yelled

" room 364" she said

We ran there and saw alexander on the bed and I ran to him . I started crying all over again.

"Shit always happens everytime we happy " I said crying even harder

Everybody was just standing around and we all were hugging each other and crying. The doctor told us we gotta wait outside . So we left and sat down and Mike and renae was hugging me.  and we all were just crying if I lose Alex I don't know what I'll do.

2 hours later  

"Family Of Alexander Robinson " the doctor said

We all stood up .

Cliffhanger!! Yess I did it .

--But will Alex live or die?
--Who ya think did this?
--Lmfaoo renae snapped!!

Ya know what it is

Vote

Comment

Fan

__°Love Meme °