18.1

september 18th

wonho:

good morning miss hana!

8:56 am

wonho:

rise and shine!!! ;)

8:57 am

ha na:

morning ho

9:10 am

wonho:

whatcha up to today?

9:12 am

ha na:

um school what else

9:14 am

wonho:

OH YEAH!! so which school are u going to this week?

9:15 am

ha na:

that's for me to know and for you to find out

9:20 am

ha na:

okay ttyl i gotta go get ready

9:20 am

wonho:

bye hana!!! have a nice day ahead! :)

9:25 am

x x x

ha na was glad she had chosen Seoul National University because it was very near to her place. if she was every to be late, she could just drive and it would take her about 15 minutes. this week would be different for her though as her bestfriend, kris, is away in another university.

finding the psychology lecture hall didn't take long with the help of another student. she knocked and entered the room, the lecturer was still preparing his stuff when he looked up and saw hana.

"good morning, who might you be?" he walked towards her.

"oh, uh, i'm hana from seoul high," she bowed.

"oh yes, welcome! please, do come in," his eyes widened when he realised who the student was in front of him.

"alright, everybody, or at least those who's already here. this is hana, seoul high's valedictorian. we're honoured that you've chosen our school," he introduced hana to the class.

"you can take a seat pretty much anywhere," he said as he went back to preparing his stuff.

ha na decided to sit nearer to the back of the room. a few seats to her right was a blonde haired guy with his head down, probably sleeping. his hair reminded ha na of someone but she just pushed away the thought and got her stuff ready for class.

—————

hii! so i'm back, hopefully, and it's about damn time x