25

october 27th

ha na didn't get up from her bed until noon just because she was dreading what was supposed to happen. she decided to eat a piece of toast just to appease her hunger before she started getting ready. she showered and blow dried her hair. she wore black knee ripped jeans, a grey hoodie, denim jacket and tied a blue flannel on her waist. she wore her sling bag which contained her essentials before putting on her black chelsea boots and left for the cafe.

seeing that ha na had reached first, she get herself coffee and sat on the table beside the window. ha na didn't wait too long before wonho reached.

"sorry, i'm late. the guys made a mess in the house," he reasoned out.

"it's fine, i just reached not long ago. you wanna get yourself anything before we start?" ha na replied. wonho got himself his own coffee before he sat down opposite ha na.

the two just stared at each other in silence. wonho hadn't seen the girl for a while and so he was just admiring her. ha na cleared her throat, getting wonho's attention.

"since you're not saying anything, i'm gonna start," ha na started.

"first of all, i think it's fucking rude for you friends to interfere with my fucking business," she continued. wonho's eyes widened at her colourful vocabulary. sure, she has cursed whenever they texted, but it's just surprising to hear her curse in person.

"especially yesterday, with all the groundless accusations he just threw at me and my friend." wonho didn't reply, letting her continue.

"i don't mind if your friends say shit about me but don't fucking bring my friends in," ha na said.

"it's not their fault, they didn't know the whole situation," wonho replied.

"it most definitely is their fault. you can't just fucking go around spouting nonsensical baseless accusations and starting fights. your friends are lucky that i was with my good friend, if not, only god knows what would've happened to them," ha na argued back.

"are you saying that you could've just easily beaten them up?" wonho was shocked.

"we've been texting for quite a while but you still don't know me that well so don't underestimate me. and for you and your friends' information, the man with me yesterday was my brother's friend whom i grew up with so you can't fucking say shit like how i'm being petty just because of what you did," ha na said.

"okay, that one was my fault. what you saw that day didn't mean anything," wonho admitted.

"i was alone that day and she just happen to see me and sat with me. you just happen to see the wrong moment when she was clinging to me," he continued.

"why does it sound like it's sort of my fault? and so when some random chick decides to cling onto you, you don't do anything?" ha na commented.

"oh, uh, no," wonho answered but it sounded more of a question.

"i don't understand why we're even talking about this like we're in a relationship. why don't we just mind our own business and-" ha na spoke but was interrupted by wonho.

"i can't do that," he said.

"and why is that?" ha na raised her eyebrow.

"because i like you," wonho said coolly. ha na was surprised at his straightforwardness.

"and i know you like me too so if whatever that's going on between us is gonna go far, we might as well settle all these silly matters before it gets big in the future," he continued.

"future?" ha na asked.

"you don't want to be with me?" wonho asked back.

"i haven't thought about us that much since i was busy with my exams," ha na answered.

"well then since you're very free now, you can think about us all the time," wonho said. this guy has really no shame, ha na thought to herself. she just kept quiet, not knowing what to reply.

"i'm hungry," wonho spoke up.

"fuck, thank god. let's get food," ha na sighed in relief.

the two got food and ate lunch with small conversations every now and then. when they finished, wonho offered to walk ha na home. ha na rejected him thrice before realising the guy will never give up.

when they reached ha na's place, wonho unexpectedly hugged ha na. shocked was an understatement. ha na froze on the spot.

"i really like you and i hope you'll consider us," wonho whispered as he hugged her.

wonho let go of ha na and shouted goodbye as he ran away, blushing. ha na was left in front of her home, blushing as well.

———
that was long i almost died