23

october 25th

ha na had just finished her last paper and she cannot be anymore glad that it's over. kris ran to ha na after spotting her and hugged her.

"we're finally done," kris exclaimed.

"fucking finally," ha na groaned.

"let's get our hair done," kris suggested.

"right now?" ha na turned to her with confusion written all over her face.

"uh, i was planning on changing first," the other girl replied.

"alright, then let's just meet at the cafe in half an hour," ha na said.

after the two had gone their separate ways, ha na went straight home to change. she chose something simple since they were only getting their hair done and they would most probably finish late. she settled for black jeans, white shirt and an oversized blue and white flannel. she stuffed her clutch with her essentials and grabbed a black cap before she went out of her room. she wore her white sneakers to complete her look and headed to the cafe.

seeing that she reached first, ha na decided to get herself and kris a drink. she got her usual iced black coffee and an iced latte for kris. when kris reached, they went straight to the salon.

after many hours of bleaching and dyeing, the pair was finally done. kris finished earlier since she only went for black and silver ombre while ha na went for platinum blonde.

"holy shit, girl! you look so fucking good," kris said when she saw ha na.

"fuck, yours is amazing! i should've gone silver," ha na replied as she touched kris' hair.

"no, this is your colour, you look so good i'd turn gay for you," kris laughed.

after they paid for their hair, the two decided to go have korean barbecue for dinner. ha na and kris talked nonsense throughout their dinner and when they were on their second serving, they heard a noisy group enter.

"imo, for 7, please," a guy said.

"holy shit," kris said as he who had just walked in.

"what?" ha na asked as she continued to stuff her face, not caring about the new customers.

"they're so fucking handsome! what the actual fuck," kris whispered.

ha na turned to see where kris was looking at and she was right, they were a good looking bunch. they look familiar though. ha na didn't put too much thought into it and just went back to eating.

two more servings and four bottles of soju later, kris was tipsy. ha na went to pay for their dinner, leaving a very noisy kris behind on the table. ha na had put on her face mask as she walked back to her slightly drunk friend. ha na pulled down her mask and whispered to kris.

"let's get you home, fatso," ha na pulled kris up to get her to stand.

"i'm not fat!" kris said loudly.

"shut the fuck up, weakling," ha na scolded her. kris just groaned in response.

when ha na turned to the door, she was blocked by a guy. she looked up to only meet wonho. her eyes widened along with his. no wonder the guys looked familiar, they were wonho's friends that i had seen at the arcade before, ha na thought. he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"uh, i'll go first," ha na said as she dragged kris along with her.

when they got out, ha na released a breath she didn't know she was holding. since ha na's house was closer, she decided to just let kris stay over at hers.

after cleaning kris up, ha na went to wash up. when she got on her bed, she received a text.

x x x

wonho:

we should talk

11:17 pm

ha na:

what is there to talk about

11:20 pm

wonho:

about what you saw that day

11:21 pm

ha na:

what for

11:23 pm

wonho:

i need to explain

11:24 pm

ha na:

no, you don't. you can do whatever you want, i won't stand in the way.

11:25 pm

wonho:

my feelings are standing in the way. i haven't stopped thinking about you.

11:26 pm

wonho:

and also, you left your friend's phone

11:26 pm

wonho:

so you're gonna have to meet me either way

11:26 pm

ha na:

let's discuss this tomorrow, goodnight.

11:30 pm

wonho:

goodnight, ha na.

11:31 pm

x x x

ha na could not believe what she had just read. he was so straightforward. but she was confused. although ha na doesn't have much experience, she wasn't stupid. she just tried to forgot about him for the night and went to sleep

———
ha na's hair

———ha na's hair

kris' hair

for hana, that's what her hair looks like and NOT WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE

ok thx bye x