19

september 19th

wonho:

good morning hana!!! have a great day in school today!!!!

8:55 am

ha na:

good morning to you as well! thank you :)

9:30 am

wonho:

do u go to seoul u btw?? this girl in my class kinda looks like u from the side

9:35 am

ha na:

umm no

9:36 am

wonho:

oh okay then see u

9:37 am

x x x

little did ha na know, wonho knew it was her.

ha na reached class 10 minutes. she noticed wonho was not there yet. as she was taking out her stuff from her bag, the chair beside her was pulled back.

"did you really think i wouldn't notice you, miss hana, seoul high's valedictorian?" the voice spoke.

"u-uh, i thought you were sleeping," she turned to face wonho, who was already looking at her.

"i was only resting and i tend to do that," he smiled. oh my fucking god, ha na thought to herself. his eye smile almost gave her a heart attack.

"let's have lunch together," he added on. ha na decided not to speak because she might say something embarrassing so she just nodded and faced the lecturer.

after class, they went for lunch together. ha na and wonho sat opposite from each other and ate their food in peace. wonho wanted to talk but ha na seemed to preoccupied with her food. on the other hand, ha na, just kept stuffing her face with food to avoid talking to wonho. she was afraid she'll say something stupid and embarrass herself. she couldn't even think straight because a fucking hunk was sitting in front of her.

since they only had one class for the day, they could go home after eating lunch so that was what they did. they separated halfway as ha na went to her car and wonho was going to take the public transport.