22

october 12th

ha na has been so preoccupied with studying the past two weeks that she rarely checked her phone for any messages from wonho. she did miss the guy but ha na has her priorities set straight.

for the past two weeks, ha na has only left her house twice to stock up on groceries and everything else, she would get delivered.

feeling satisfied with herself, ha na decided to take a break from studying and hang out with kris. she took and shower and dressed herself in black jeans and jumper and a blue denim jacket over that. since ha na was lazy to put on makeup, she decided to just wear her white baseball cap and a black mask. she placed her sunglasses in her sling bag along with her wallet and phone and headed out after wearing her old brown combat boots.

ha na waited for kris outside the Coffee Brewers Cafe, an Australian themed cafe that ha na loved. when kris reached, they entered the cafe but one person caught her attention from the corner of her eye. she pulled ha na to sit an the other end of the cafe to avoid a certain person.

"so, are you ready?" kris asked ha na as the waiter placed down their food.

"i better fucking do well for this, i fucking slaved for this shit," ha na replied as she stuffed her face with a slice of her eggs benedict.

after catching up, ha na decided to go to the restroom to clean up and what she didn't expect to see in the cafe was the one and only, wonho. but he wasn't alone. he had a girl clinging on his arm as he drank his ice coffee. he seemed unbothered by the girl but he also made no attempt in shaking the girl off so ha na assumed the worst.

when she came back to their table, kris just finished her food.

"you would not believe who i just saw," ha na exclaimed as she took a seat.

"wonho with a slut clinging on to him," kris said nonchalantly as she sipped on her drink.

"what the fuck kris? you knew?" ha na was shocked as to why kris didn't tell her.

"if you knew, you would've either not chosen to eat here or to attack him or the slut and i'm guessing it's most probably gonna be the latter," kris shrugged.

"true," ha na sighed. she got up with her iced black coffee on her hand and walked to the counter to pay for their meal. kris followed along. after ha na paid, she turned to walk out the cafe.

just as when ha na pulled down her mask to drink her coffee, she met wonho's eyes which widened at the sight. ha na's faced remained unchanged as she looked at wonho and then the girl, and then back at wonho. she just ignored them and walked out with kris.

"what the fuck was that?" kris said the moment they got far enough from the cafe.

"what?" ha na replied, still walking straight.

"i thought you two had something?" kris asked.

"i guess he got bored of me because we haven't texted that much the past two weeks since i've been burying myself in books," ha na wasn't really surprised. of course, a guy that good looking would be a fuckboy, ha na thought. although she was kinda sad, she decided that she'll just focus on her upcoming exams.

when ha na got home, she changed into comfortable clothes and went back to studying.

later that evening, she received a text from wonho.

x x x

wonho:

hana, i swear it's not what it looks like

7:39 pm

ha na:

why are you acting like i just caught you doing something wrong

7:45 pm

wonho:

because of what you saw today?

7:46 pm

ha na:

what's wrong with that? we're just friends, i won't get in the way of your dating life

7:47 pm

wonho:

but

7:48 pm

ha na:

i'm busy studying so i'd suggest for you to stop texting me

7:48 pm

wonho:

oh okay, goodluck

7:49 pm

———
i'm also in the middle of exams ㅠㅠ but i'm finishing so which means i'll able to be update more often! :) x