24

october 26th

ha na was cleaning up her house after kris had left when she received an unexpected call from her brother's friend. he had asked to meet up since he was near her place and seeing that she had nothing on, she agreed. she wanted to look presentable so she wore a black off shoulder choker top and black skinny jeans. she did her and simple make up and she headed out.

she spotted him straight away because who wouldn't miss such a handsome man. the man was busy using his phone that he didn't even notice ha na standing in front of him. ha na sat opposite him causing him to look up from his phone.

his widened eyes and slightly gaped mouth made it evident to ha na that he was shocked to see her. he should be. after all, ha na had gone from black to white hair.

"ha na? is that really you?" the man asked in disbelief. ha na chuckled as his reaction.

"jong suk oppa, i only changed my hair colour," ha na answered.

"i'm guessing you've finished your exams or is this a result from all the studying?" jong suk asked the younger girl. ha na laughed out loud at what he said.

"my last paper was yesterday," she replied.

"so eager," jong suk commented.

"oppa, let's eat. i'm starving," ha na whined while pouting.

"alright, dongsaeng," jong suk chuckled as he ruffled her ha na's hair causing her to groan.

the two were catching up with each other as they ate their lunch when someone interrupted them.

"ha na?" a guy asked causing ha na to look up and see two attractive guys looking at her.

"can i help you?" ha na asked.

"you're the ha na that wonho is talking to, right?" the brown haired guy spoke up. ha na nodded in response.

"so while he's mopping around, you're talking to another guy?" he said in disgust.

"you don't even have any shame. i guess he's not old enough for that you went for an even older guy," he continued. ha na just sat in shock. she couldn't believe what she was being accused of.

"you have the wrong idea," jong suk stood up defending ha na.

"so, you're in this with her? you know about wonho too?" the guy argued back.

"i suggest you leave if you just want to keep spouting all these baseless accusations," jong suk said in a firm tone.

"oppa, that's enough," ha na intercepted jong suk before he does something he'll regret. the guy scowled at the two before leaving the cafe.

"what the hell was that all about?" jong suk said, confused as to what just happened as he sat back down.

"it's a long story," ha na sighed.

"well, i've got time," the man replied.

ha na spent the rest of lunch telling him the entire story from the wrong number all the way to their encounter the night before.

when ha na got home later that evening, she received a text from wonho.

x x x

wonho:

really? i had to hear from minhyuk?

8:01 pm

ha na:

what?

8:02 pm

wonho:

don't act innocent

8:03 pm

ha na:

you know what

8:05 pm

ha na:

you wanted to talk, then let's talk

8:05 pm

ha na:

let's meet tomorrow at coffee brewers cafe at 2pm

8:05 pm

wonho:

alright

8:07 pm

———
*whispers in the background* fight! fight! fight!