Past

Tyler Joseph. He's 17 years old and is the vocalist in twenty one pilots.

All his life, he's been known as the shy one. He could only speak to himself and nobody else. His dream was to be a singer and be popular. Even with a voice, no one cared.

Tyler has suffered from depression and suicidal thoughts. He even attempted to kill himself. Eventually, he healed when he met him.

Joshua William Dun. He's 18 years old and is the drummer in twenty one pilots.

He's known as the romantic nerd. He's a typical teenager but has never had any friends.

Josh is like Tyler. He wants to be popular and famous. But no one wanted to hear it. He eventually met Tyler.

Tyler and Josh met each other at the beginning of their senior year. They both shared their dreams and discovered their similarities. They would see each other everyday after school.

When Tyler visited Josh for the first time, he showed him his dream. And Tyler even showed Josh his.

Through the next couple of months, Tyler and Josh became very close.

Until one day, when they came home, Tyler and Josh accidentally kissed. So they got in bed together and had a one night stand. After that night, they promised to never do it again.

The relationship continued and they loved each other. Josh cared for Tyler and Tyler cared for Josh.

At the end of their senior year, Josh and Tyler decided to have a band. And they named their band Twenty One Pilots. Everyone loved it. And it brought Tyler and Josh closer.