Lover With Lover

Tyler and Josh had went to Tyler's house after their first day of college. The first thing they did was lay on Tyler's bed back to back. They were so exhausted that they didn't know what to do. So they just laid there.

"What a crazy change." Josh said; staring at the ceiling.

"You can say that again." Tyler said.

They soon turned and looked directly at each other. Then they began to kiss each other while on the bed. However, Josh pulled away and sat up on the bed. Tyler still was laying down.

"What's wrong Josh?" He asked.

"I just, need to rest."

Tyler sat right next to his boyfriend and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes." Josh said. "It's just that, don't you think anyone has discovered that we're in love?"

Tyler thought about it for a second.

"No." He said. "We should keep it that way."

"Yeah."

Tyler gently kissed the side of Josh's head while putting his arm around him. Then he stood up.
Eventually, Josh stood up with him.

Later, they went into the kitchen to get a drink of water and they sat face to face at the table.

"Do you remember that girl I met back in high school?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah." Josh said. "Jenna is it?"

"Yeah. She's very pretty and nice to me."

"That's just like Debby." Josh said.

"Who's Debby?" Tyler asked.

"She's a girl I met the same time you met Jenna." Josh said. "She's kind and pretty too."

"I think you might have some love on your sleeve."

"What!" Josh cried. "No I don't!"

"Of course you do." Tyler said. "I think it's a good thing. So no one will suspect that we're gay."

Josh sighed.

"Yeah."

"How about this? You go to Debby and you ask her to be your girlfriend. I'll do the same for Jenna. With this, no one will ever find out about our secret love."

"Tyler Joseph you are a genius!" Josh said; standing up fast with his cup. Which fell out of his hands and spilt all over the floor.

Josh looked down.

"Oh no!" He said.

"Don't worry about it." Tyler said as he got a cloth and went down on his hands and knees to clean it up. "It was an accident."

Josh got down and helped Tyler. However, they stopped and looked into each other's eyes. And they began to kiss on the floor.

Later, they got back up and finished cleaning.