Still Here

Just as midnight passed, Tyler and Josh had taken their girlfriends home and began to drive back to Josh's house. Because Josh was so worn out from all the dancing, he allowed Tyler to drive the whole way while Josh sat next to him and looked out into the starry night sky.

They had driven for 5 minutes and it only takes about 25 minutes to get back home. Tyler saw that his boyfriend was sad. So he pulled over to talk some sense with him.

Just as the car stopped, Tyler turned and looked at Josh, who was still staring out the window.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm just tired."Josh said. "It's been a long night. I just wanna go home and lay down on my bed with my teddy bear."

"I understand." Tyler said. "I don't think I'm gonna have enough time to get home so, I'll have to stay with you."

Josh turned to Tyler with a single tear running down his cheek.

"I don't wanna lose you Ty." He said. "You mean everything to me. I love you."

He placed his hand on his cheek. Tyler smiled and took Josh's hand and kissed it. He looked off into the distance.

"Josh, you're not gonna lose me." He said. "What we're doing is the right thing. Whatever happens between me and Jenna and you and Debby it won't separate us. I'm still here. And I'm still falling in love with you. Even if Jenna and I decide to take it a step further. Same for you and Debby."

"I know." Josh said. "I've never been with someone that would soon mean the world to me."

"Yeah." Tyler said. "That's why we're gonna be together, forever."

Josh and Tyler looked into each other's eyes and began to kiss.

After spending a moment of each other making love, Tyler started the car and proceeded to drive down the road back home.

After 25 minutes, they had made it back to Josh's house, however, when Tyler looked over to his boyfriend, he was already asleep. So he went around to his side and got him out of the car and carried him into the house.

When he got him his room, he laid him on the bed and placed a kiss on his cheek. Josh woke up and saw Tyler looking upon him.

"How long was I asleep?" He asked him.

"Ever since we pulled over." Tyler said. "Now let's get dressed for bed."

Tyler walked out of the room into the bathroom. Josh continued to sit on the side of his bed. But he eventually got up and undressed.

After the two got cleaned up, they laid together in bed, shared a small cuddle and a kiss, and went to sleep.