another day

Its a typical morning, she is dressed and ready for school once again. She is wearing a pair of ripped jeans, coverses and a random levis top.

 She is wearing a pair of ripped jeans, coverses and a random levis top

She goes through her timetable to see what lessons she has with Pheobe. Its June 27th and its Pheobe's birthday and she has bought her a promise ring. She is in hope that it might show her that she cares but at the same time she promises to be there for her.

"Ava, get down here and feed the guinea pigs! Else you are going to be late for school!" Ava's mum, Katherine , known as Kate, calls her.

Ava ,quickly places the ring that she was holding, knowing that in a few hours it will be on Pheobes hand, in the box and into her bag and runs down the stairs.

"Mum I wish you would get Ethan to do the guinea pigs because I have to be at school before him ...." Ava turns slowly in a full circle till returning looking confused "where is Jake?" Jake was Ava's step dad. Her mum and dad broke up when she was only 4 and Ethan was 2. She loved her dad so much that she hates leaving him whenever she stays over. He has moved on too with Elena ,
I dont care as long as she makes him happy. She is tall and has platinum blonde hair, unlike her own mum who has deep blue eyes and a pastle purple colour hair.

" He had to go work early, as he has a breakfast meeting." Ava notices a small glicen of sadness in her mums voice, but before she can ask the door bell rings. Ava stands gracefully from her stool and makes her way to the front door. She opens the door to find the stunning girl she adores.Pheobe. Ava welcomes her in and makes her some pancakes, whilst she talks about her presents. Ava is hardly paying attention as all she can think about is the fact that she would love to be able to make her pancakes everyday before collage and make out after. Worried where her thoughts are taking her, she turns back to the task in hand, the pancakes.

Once they had finished the pancakes, they start to leave. Kate, caring as ever, gives the girls some money to buy a subway on the way home. Subway was there thing as when Pheobe first became a vegetarian, she still ate fish so she felt being a pescetarian first will help her to be a full vegetarian, they went subway together for the first time.

On the way to school they talked about everything and anything. Pheobe has an older brother and he met Elliot when she had a sleep over and he made sure they didnt sleep too close to each other. I couldnt help but giggle all the way to school.