At school

Once they reach the school, Pheobe makes short work of finding Elliot and leaves Ava to go see him. Ava feels a firm and grip her waist and swing her round, it was Teddy.

Ava looks up at him as he pulls her closer to him, all she ever feels except for love is pain at the thought that she is using him, she knows she isnt but she wished that she never had feeling for Pheobe

"I have got you something, can u meet me about 6 near the swings at the park." Teddy is staring down at her ,willing her to say something. Ava just looks up confused and unable to find the right words to say. Ava is stood there trying to think about it all but she knows she need to say something so she just blurts out "ok, me and Pheobe are going for tea so can we make it 7 ish?" Ava knows that she is going to try and take as much time as she can with Pheobe. Ava sees Teddy physically relax and hugs him hard.

They walk silently hand in hand to tutor, they have different tutors so Teddy walks Ava to hers then walks by himself to his tutor. As ava walks in, she walks over to her table with all her friends, and sits down beside pheobe. Remembering the ring she brought, she leans down to pull it out of her bag and notices a small note. Dismissing it for now she pulls out the ring and places it in front of Pheobe. She looks from the box to Ava and back again. Pheobe slowly romoves the box from the table as if it were made from bone china and then opens it so carefully. Seeing the ring she places it on her finger and hugs Ava and thanks her for it.

 Seeing the ring she places it on her finger and hugs Ava and thanks her for it

Ava needes to read the note, so she made an excuse to go to the toilet. One in the cubical she starts slowly unraveling the paper...