6 months on

It had been 6 months since the note and Ava had only spoke to Pheobe a few times , like if she asked Ava if she wanted to go subway then all Ava would ever say is that she was busy.

Ava only stayed away because she noticed that Pheobe was happier but with every growing hour Ava was getting more depresssd, she couldnt talk to anyone anymore. Even Teddy had dumped her for one of her new friends , Mia, when she sees Teddy even he looks happier she just couldnt understand why everytime someone left her they seemed haappier.

Ethan had left to live with his Dad and Elena because he was being bullied and is now one of hr most popular at his new school. Ava finds it tricky to visit them as they moved down to Gorgia but she is still in Seattle. Kate , Ava's mum, is having another child so Jake has even moved shifts to be home during the day now.

Everyone was moving on but her...

Ava had, had a really tough day at school she is even started being picked on by some of Teddys mates, it started off as name calling now it kicking and punching in ally ways. She takes her self in her room and crys for hours until one day she caught her self on a nail and she felt a small ping of calmness run throgh her so she kept running her arm across it until there was no room in her forarm.

Once her arm was covered in blood Ava went and showered it off. This happened for almost 2 months until her jacket fell off .... At school .....