The jacket

Its a dark and merky day and Avas mood was no better. Its a friday and Ava had every lesson with pheobe. Ava new that no matter what she still had to respect Pheobes and Elliots relationship even if she hated him, Ava didnt know why she hated him but deep down she new that it was either that he was dating her crush or the note he wrote a few months ago.

It was science and Ava bent backward to pick up her pen but her jacket slipped down... Ava looked around arratically and nobody seemed to have noticed until Avas eyes locked with a pair of tear filled ones ... They were Pheobes eyes.

Pheobe started to cry so Ava ran over to check she was ok. Luckly their teacher let them talk outside.
Ava couldnt say anything, her throut had dried out and wasnt able to producd words. But Pheopbe on the other hand could barely look Ava in the eyes.

"Why, is it me or home." Pheobe just manages to say without crying.
"Im sorry" its all she can say without emotion.
"Please tell me.." Pheobe pleads and pleads.
"You will only think that I am a weirdo if I tell you." Ava tries to talk pheobe around.
"Ava we were so close , then on my birthday you walk out of tutor and never speak to me again. I think I am owed an explanation!" Pheobes tone has harshed she suddenly feels anger about it all.
"Ok. Ok. It was when we were in year 6, I started to have a crush on someone. I thought that they likesd me back until they dated the person they always truely loved. I was told to stay away and I did, for them. Anyway Teddy, dumped me and his friends have started bulling me and I have nobody to talk to and it started by accident then I carried on cutting it helped. At least thought!" Ava felt a weight lift of her chest, even though she broke down half way she still felt better now.
"I dont get what it has to do with me?" Pheobe almost says under her breath.
"Its you I love, I always have and always will. Did you never notice." Ava explains
"I always felt the same, I just didnt know how to tell you and I have been trying to tell myself that I am straight but im not! "  The girls hugged and fell into hysterics and there unhappy happiness but they never let a day go by where they didnt talk.