The note

The note was from Elliot? Ava was really confused as she had only had one conversation with him and that was when Pheobe was upset.
The note said ...

                     Ava, I know you have known Pheobe since you were two but please could you back away! She is spending so much time wih you that whenever I want to see her you are always there. I dont want to be harsh but she is MY girlfriend. Don't tell Pheobe else you will be responsible for me and her breaking up.
Elliot.

Ava read and re-read the note and still couldnt understand what she had done , deep down she knew that she was trying to spend all the time she could with Pheobe but never realised who she was hurting in the process. Ava vowed from then on that she would stop all the nonsense with Pheobe because no matter what she is straight. However Ava knew it would be harder than this, she knew she would have to cancel lunch ann morning pancakes. At these thoughts Ava couldnt hold it in anymore she just let go, the tears just kept rolling down.

10 minutes later Ava checked her phone to see the time and she already had 3 misssed calls from Pheobe and 6 from Teddy, Ava had no doubt that Pheobe called him. Thats it , Ava thought no more Pheobe I have teddy to focus on and thats what she did...