Pheobe birthday... again!

It had been 4 days and Ava had come up with a way to make sure no matter how hard it was, Pheobe would never date her again. Ava new it want going to nice or good but she knew the only person she truely loved wouldn't get her heart broken by her again.
Ava started messaging Elliot! Elliot admitted to liking Ava so she went along with it all, not long after he finally asked her other and Ava , trying not to puke all over here bedroom floor... Agreed
All she had to do now was tell Pheobe😕
*ring*ring*ring*ring*
"Hello" Pheobe's sweet voice sounded down the phone.
Ava almost too choked up to say anything a "h.. hi"
"Ava what do you want? Don't you think you have caused enough damage I don't want to hear your lame excuses anymore..." Pheobe pauses to hear a small sobbing noise at he other end of the phone.
"I am sorry Ava it's just you broke my heart again after you pleaded to look after it again. You promised not to hurt it and you did. Bad! Anyway why did you call?" Pheobe's voice had returned back to peaceful but Ava knew that it was going to be an argument but then like Pheobe said Ava hurt her heart bad and this is what Ava didnt want so she had decided to tell her straight...
"I have something I am need to tell you. I know you are properly going to hang up on me then block me but hear what..." Ava starts before Pheobe interrupts
"Who is the lucky girl?" Pheobe says almost unaudioable.
"Pheobe's please this is really hard can you just listen to what I have to say." Ava says a little harsher than intended.
"Sorry..." Pheobe says almost patronisingly slow.
"Don't apologise it's fine. I am dating someone tho. And you are not going to like who it is. Before you say anything it is for your own good. I love you I always have and always will. Anyway I am dating" Ava pauses unsure whether to tell her the truth or not. 'Honesty is the best policy' her mum's word spin around her head before saying his name out loud slowly "it's... it's... Elliot" Ava says with tears streaming down her face and trickle down to the 'best' top she bought which matches Pheobe's 'friend' top.
The line falls silent and Ava panics.
"PHEOBE! PHEOBE! ANSWER ME.... please" Ava cry she never has before and sits and cradles her phone.
After what feels an eternity, Phoebe sniffs then coughs before being the first to beak the silence.
"Ava don't apologise. It is your life your decision so don't blame me when it goes wrong. I left that idiot for you but I suppose there isn't much more to say anymore but good bye."