Kabanata 11

Kabanata 11

"Wait, Zach! Ayaw ko pang umuwi!" I wobbled my hand just to take it from his tight grip.

He just looked at me with questioning eyes. The light was making my sight wavy and if he wasn't holding me, I probably get toppled off the ground. Ang alam ko lang naman ay kaunting tequila lang ang ininum ko. Gusto kong kumawala sa kanyang hawak, but how? His grip seems so tight— like he doesn't want me to run away from him.

And why did he know that I was here? A torrent questions just flooded my mind. I wanted to bombard him with it, just to clear my thoughts. Don't tell me he was already here when I arrived? Or maybe he was with his new girlfriend? Knowing Zach so much, there were no weeks he hasn't had a girlfriend, he has a lots of reserved girls. Apparently, some of them were still virgin.

"Damn, Blair! Why didn't you wear a fucking undergarments? Don't you know that there are so many fucking assholes here?" now he sounds so irritated. Hindi ko naman kasi kasalanan! I have no fault for this one!

"Gosh, I am not a drunkard, Zach! I can still manage to decline all the men that were trying to hit—"

"Fuck! This is a fucking bar, Blair! A. Fucking. Bar! Do you ever think what they can do to you especially when you are all alone, and you... damn! You're not even wearing any garments underneath that fucking thin clothes!" he hovered his hand and pointed it to me— like he was accusing me with a case that was so unforgivable.

"For your information, I was sometimes not wearing any panty and bra when I went out from my condo! So, this isn't new to me—"

"Fucking shit. Let's go before I could create any scandalous scene here. I don't want those men..." he didn't continue what he was planning to say.

I looked at the dancefloor who didn't notice my leaving. Ngayon lang ako nakalabas at pumunta sa bar after graduation and yet ang aga ko pang uuwi?! I backed my eyes to Zach and he was now looking at me with serious eyes. His jaw was clenched tightly— I can see the movements of its muscle.

"Troy!"

A screeching voice made me crane my neck. I looked at my back and saw a girl. I don't know her name but she was so familiar, I think I had seen him in some commercials and magazines! Oh, she was a model and she also posed to FHM last month! But wait, she knew Zach? My eyes squinted when she trudged toward us, her eyes were all in Zach. She bit her lower lip as her cascaded hair swayed behind her because of her movement.

"Kararating mo lang, a? Uuwi ka na?" she asked, the sweetness of her voice made me feel bitter.

I tried to pull my hand from Zach but it went tighter. I glared at him but he just ignored me and looked at the woman. You have your woman here! So let go of me and just stick your eyes to her! But of course, don't try to slide your dick inside her, I don't want to get STD.

My eyes watched the girl who looked at our hands. Wow, she only noticed me after a minute or what? Her lips protruded and her forehead creased.

"Yes..." he answered, "We get going, Yrish,"

"Wait!" she objected, "You can... you know, get to my place for..."

"No, I'm sorry."

Parang gusto kong matawa dahil sa naging reaction ng babae. Who could tell that there was a man who can ignore her offer to have sex?— she maybe hadn't told that she wanted a sex but her sentence was a way cleaner in saying 'Let's have sex?'. She has this jet black shoulder length hair, a tight fitted dress, her face was so beautiful, sharp angled cheekbones, a full lips, and upturned nose, and an almond shaped eyes.