Wakas

Wakas

Troy Zachary Torres

I wasn't fond of love— that was so idealistic. I mean, yeah, I had grown looking up at my parents who had shown so many affection and love to each other. But aside from them, I don't really believe onto it. At young age, I was been awoken from the reality of playing. But when I met her, she implanted into my head that love and lust were not the same.

"You know that this trip is for our study, so I just hope that no one in this batch will use their gadgets," Mr. Palo said whilst standing in front of us.

We were in a trip for our study. I looked around and I saw lots of sublime buildings and natural heritages of this place. There were enormous numbers of huge trees stood meters away from the bus we used for riding. But even how great the beauty of this place, I couldn't help but to contemplate about her. My Blair.

Is she busy? What is she doing right now? Does she think of me like how I think of her? My mind flooded with torrent questions. Fuck, I suddenly want to hear her voice, her sweet and lovely voice.

"What? Sir! We need to take a picture of this place!" Said one of my classmates.

Mr. Palo just winced, "This is not a vacation, Miss. This is an educational trip, so, your gadgets don't have a work on this one!"

"But, Sir, we need to use it for documentation!"

"Fine, Miss Geronimo, take a picture for documentation and the rest, give me your phones!" He said without mercy.

Shit, I did not take my spare phone! What will I use to contact Blair? I miss her so much even it was just a day since the last time I saw her. But then, the professor was adamant, he confiscated all our phones— he did not even let me text. I was right, this trip will be such humdrum. If Blair just told me to not come in this fucking trip, I would happily oblige her. I could imagine picturesquely our position. I smirked because of it. I wonder what will be her surprise to me and because of that, I couldn't calm my fucking ass because of pondering what would that be.

When Mr. Palo had confiscated our phone, I have nothing to do but to wander my eyes to the entire periphery but then, it was useless to divert my attention because Blair was invading my mind. Oh, girl, once I'm home, I will kiss you senselessly. No one could stop me. I miss you so much.

"Hi, Troy!" Someone screeched behind me. I craned my neck and saw Ritz.

"What are you doing here?" I said coldly.

She pouted, "Hindi mo ba ako gustong makita dito? You know, I can give you some water if you are thirsty." She said sweetly and lunged to my part.

I averted my shoulder when I felt her trace her fingertips on my skin. Not that she has an effect on me but I don't want to disappoint Blair. Fuck, we were not yet together but I already rendered my whole entity to her. I feel like, if I hovered next to some women, it was already cheating. Damn, girl, were you aware of your effects on me? You were making me insane, Blair!

"Ritz, I am not up to this," I told.

I don't really know why she was here.

"You're well-endowed, Zach. You should get me to serve your needs," she croaked.

I wobbled my head. I don't care if the team was still in this place. I will go straight to the hotel where we were checked-in. I don't want to deal with a slut like Ritz. She was a total apotheosis of a bitch and Blair doesn't want me around her. When I finally reached the hotel, I took another room. I don't want to share a room with my classmates, I had a room only for myself. I missed my Blair so I should do my thing on myself.