Kabanata 22

Kabanata 22

"What are you doing here?!" I asked to the man that was standing right in front of my unit.

Zach went to their house after he drove me in here. He will be going to hang out with his friends. He was insisting awhile that he will be going to assist me to my condo but I just denied his offer. I wasn't a disabled person, I wasn't inept in such doing a cinch stuffs. Admittedly, I wanted to have more time with him, but I understood what he needs to do. I should not be the hindrance for him to socialize with people.

Zach has a large circle of friends. I do have friends but not the same with the number of his. I have few— including Kia and Lilia. Maybe that classmate was his friend? He usually doesn't waste his time to a subordinate things like those. However, I know that our life wasn't rotating only with each other. We have an own life and ourselves were just a detail to our journal of life.

But I wobbled my head when I realized that I should've not been contemplating things like that because there was a person in front of my condo unit, arrogantly standing, with a massive chest, a large frame, and tanned skin. My eyes squinted when I realized something. I don't know if I had seen him in such place? I was to familiar with his face. I dived for a deeper shallow memories that were already buried by those new and important memories but I failed. I don't know where did I see this tanned man.

He just smirked at me and opened the door of my pad. My eyes widened in shock. Wait, how did he do that? He doesn't have any of my keys— unless he was a member of that gang that was a trend right now. I don't know what the name of that gang but they were creepy, they will climb the walls just to snatch expensive things that were in your house.

"Hey, you asshole, what are you doing!" I yelped as I trotted toward him.

Even though I feared by his presence, I don't want him to get in my pad. Not when I was here looking at him. But before I could clutch onto his hand, he was already stepped on my pad's floor and I froze when I saw the person he was with. I was stunned, startled by the presence of my real Father. He was standing straight, smiling but behind those eyes of him was the sadness that was built by years. He is my Father, I thought.

This was the first time I felt this heart shattering feeling. The shards of my heart way back was getting back to its normal form— but of course, the mess and the scars were still there, it was a permanent mark given by the deception of the Family that I used to know since I was a kid. Whilst looking at my Father, my heart was constricting, I don't know why but it was hurting me physically. The pain was skyrocketing that caused me to cry again. Before my eyes engulf with water, I saw the adoration and love within my Father's eyes, he was like he wanted to run over me but he was afraid.

I shook my head and the water on the side of my eyes fell through my cheeks. I sobbed, and smiled at him.

"Dad..." I called out atop of my lungs.

"Anak," he said and my call was like a cue for him to do whatever he wanted. He ambled toward me and hugged me tight.

I hugged my Father back. Ngayon ko lang ito naramdaman. Kahit hindi ko pa siya nakikilala, I already feel the love of a Father from him, na hindi ko naramdaman mula sa aking kinilalang Ama. Ganito pala ang pakiramdam ng yakap ng isang Ama, I feel so protected, I feel so safe and no one can hurt me if he was with me.

"I didn't know that I have a child with Jacinta before. I just knew it year ago. I searched on your Mother, I snooped for the informations, every information. And when I learned that Lorenzo isn't treating you well, I made up my mind. I will get you from them," Dad said once we finally broke the hug.

Nakaupo na kami ngayon sa aking sofa. While the man he was with were now busy on my kitchen.

"Last year, Jacinta told me that I should not make a move to get you because you were already fine, better with them. So, I settled with that, but when I learned that you were not okay with them... no, I won't let my princess cry. How dare them to hurt you like that?" Dad said again, parang pinupunit ang aking puso dahil sa kanyang sinasabi.