Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Wow...." That was all Hermione could say after that amazing night by the lake.

"Yeah, that was great," Ginny said dreamily. Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione all accidentally fell asleep by the lake and woke up early in the morning.

"How did we forget Harry and Ron have their first Quidditch match today?"

"We weren't exactly thinking last night."

The girls walked downstairs to meet up with the boys and the headed off to breakfast.

"Ron, your going to do fine stop worrying!" Harry said honestly.

"You don't have to worry about anything because your already amazing! I'm not....."

"You every bit as good as I am," Harry said defiantly.

"As if....." Ron said quietly, getting more pancakes.

Harry and Ron bid goodbye to the girls as they headed down to the locker rooms. Just as they rounded the corner they bumped into someone.

"Malfoy," Harry spat at the blond-haired boy.

"You better watch your step Potter or you may just end up on the ground of the Quidditch pitch today" Malfoy said smirking.

"Shove off Malfoy," Ron said.

"I suspect your going to hurt me then?" Malfoy said laughing.

"Ron," said Harry butting into Ron's cursing.

"Let's go," Harry said pulling Ron away and glaring at Malfoy.

"See you out there boys," Malfoy called as he walked away.

"Git," Ron said turning on his heel.

The boys headed into the locker rooms and Harry gave the usual pep talk to the team. Then they headed to the Quiddich pitch. Just as the match started Harry was off looking around the field.

"Potter!" Malfoy called.

"Are you looking for your girlfriend or the snitch?" Malfoy said laughing.

Harry continued to look around and as he did about 20feet up from him he saw it. The snitch. Malfoy saw it to and they both went speeding up. Harry closed his fingers around the snitch and as he did Malfoy slammed into him. Harry started to fall. Without his broom, all of a sudden he hit the ground, all was screaming and black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Madam Pomfry! Is Harry okay?" Ginny said running into the hospital wing with Ron and Hermione right behind her.

"I need to talk to you three, my office please."

The three walked into her office which is very small but very organized with books and small tubes everywhere.

"Now something has happened to Mr. Potter, it's very serious and sadly can't be treated." Ginny started sobbing.

"The situation is serious but people can survive it, some do some don't,"

"Mr. Potter, because of landing on his head, went into a coma."

Ginny went into hysteria, and no matter how hard they tried, couldn't get her to calm down.

"What if I don't talk to him again," she sobbed into Hermione.

"You will Gin, you will...." Hermione looked teary eyes back to Ron, who's face was stone.

Madam Pomfry gave Ginny a sleeping potion and let the three sleep next to Harry.

The next day Professor McGonagall came to visit Harry and the others.

"Ginny, Ron, Hermione. I need to talk to you." McGonagall said softly.

"I know this is very traumatic for you so I am letting you get your homework from your classes and bring them up here to work if you would like,"

Hermione nodded and stood up to hug McGonagall who started to get tears in her eyes.

"He will be okay I'm sure of it," McGonagall reassured Ginny as she let go form her embrace.

"I must go now but I will try to visit later," McGonagall said as she exited the room.

Hermione went and got everyone's homework and they all sat down quietly. Harry still wasn't waking up but Ginny still whispered to him how much she loved him. There wasn't a time when Ginny let go of his hand. She vowed she never would, she couldn't let go..... She didn't want to lose him again.....