Chapter 9

Ginny sat there staring into the morning sun, thinking everything over. Harry is still in a come she can't eat Hermione won't stop crying and Ron never shows up. No one can keep it together without Harry, she thought to herself. It's had been days since Ginny had eaten anything, she didn't notice. She hadn't felt anything in days. The only time she feels anything is when George comes but he doesn't come anymore. I have to leave, Ginny suddenly though. She stood up and walked out the doors, going up to the North Tower again she couldn't back out again. She climbed over the railing looking around one more time and then she jumped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next time Ginny woke up she was in the Hospital Wing. What am I still doing here, she thought. She looked up to see Madam Pomfry. She was waving her wand around Ginny's head.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Your attempt to jump off the North Tower in desperation failed.

I was supposed to die, she thought.

"Am I okay?"

"Hardly, but you will make it."

The drugs pulled Ginny back under and she fell asleep. Ginny had a dream, she was with Harry, having a pick nick.

"Harry?" Ginny asked.

"Yes Gin?"

"What on earth are you doing here?"

"Having a pick nick."

Just then her dream shifted. She was in the hospital wing, looking down at herself and Harry. Ginny looked at herself, covered in bruises from head to toe, a cast on one leg and arm, and stitches everywhere. Ginny could almost feel the pain by just looking at herself. I will never do that again Ginny told herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Ginny next woke up she saw loads of people over at Harry's bed. She had no idea what they were doing, she couldn't see over them. She got up which was hard to do with her casts, and walked/hobbled over to the head of Harry's bed, only to see Harry sitting up. He is alive, that's all she could think before she passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO AGAIN! HOW ARE TOU LIKING THE BOOK? I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR A WHILE BECAUSE I AM GOING TO CAMP! IF I DONT HAVE AT LEAST TWO COMMENTS AND VOTES WHEN I COME BACK THE CHAPTERS WILL STOP COMING! I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3