Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The next few days went by in a blur for the three. They hadn't heard anything positive on Harry yet. Madam Pomfy was doing the best she could. She even aparated to St. Mungos to ask for help but they had no idea what to do either. The best she can do is get him food and water so he can live but he won't be "awake" again.

"I don't know how much longer I'm going to last," Ginny said frustrated.

"Me neither," Ron and Hermione both said.

"Well I have been owling mum for a while now and I say we ask McGonagall if we can go visit," Ginny suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Ron and Hermione said together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later the three walked into McGonagalls office.

"Hello Professor," Hermione said.

"Hello, how can I help you?" She asked sweetly.

"Professor we were wondering if you could allow us a couple days to go back to the burrow to visit everyone and update them in person on Harry?" Hermione was doing the talking because she's always a teachers pet.

"I guess I could let you go, but no longer than three days."

"Thank you so much professor!"

"Anytime, come back in a half an our so I can floo you there."

"See you professor!" Everyone called back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ginny and Hermione went back to their dorm room for the first time in a long time.

"It's been almost a week and a half now," said Ginny sadly.

"I know Gin but going to the burrow will give us a break much needed."

"It's just going to be an emotional weekend, I don't know if I am ready to talk yet,"

"Do you want to have a code word in case your not ready to talk about it yet, that way I can make an excuse for you to leave," Hermione asked.

"I think that would be good,"

"What should out word be?"

"How about.......apple. We can work that in somehow right?"

"Sure Hermione, that works."

"Let's go to McGonagall."