Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The trauma of Harry's condition had made Ginny a absolute mess. It had been almost a week of Harry being in a coma and Ginny was losing faith, she had know idea how much longer he could last.

"Ginny, are you okay?" Hermione said walking into the hospital wing.

"Yeah I'm fine." Ginny said with a sigh.

"How's Ron doing?" Ginny was concerned about Ron, she hadn't seen him in a while.

"He's been acting strange, but I'm not to worried, this is hard for him."

"Is it hard for you?" Ginny spat.

"Of course it is Gin! He is one if my best friends but I'm trying to focus on the positive."

"How can you! He's dying right in front if you, and you're trying to focus on the positive! He will most likely not survive, how are you not broken?" Ginny's voice broke on the last word and she sank to the floor in sobs.

"Oh Ginny, I'm broken, you know I am, I just know that he wouldn't want us to be sad he would want us to celebrate what he did."

"I just can't handle this, I'm so scared Mione.....so scared....."

Just then Ron came into the room he took one look at Harry and the girls on the floor and he himself started crying. That moment they knew this, if anything, would make them stronger. They sat there for a long time, comforting each other, not with words, but with tears, tears that told each other that they were going to be okay, that things were going to get better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ginny, Hermione!" Called Ron as he ran into the hospital wing.

"What?" The girls called out.

"I just found out that Malfoy was kicked off his Quiddich team, and he even got detention for a long time!"

"Good he deserves it, even way worse than that." Said Ginny angrily.

"Gin, you don't look to good,are you okay?"

"I'm fine Ron, I just need some air."

Right as Ginny stood up she passed out. Madam Pomfry rushed over to her. That was the last thing she remembered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened?" Ginny said waking up.

"Ginny, you passed out." Ron said plainly.

"Why?"

"Because you haven't been sleeping at all and you've been stressed out because your grades are dropping,"

"Ginny why are you letting your grades slip?" Asked Hermione.

"Well, every time I pick up my pencil I can't focus because of Harry, it's hard to think, even sleeping is hard,"

"Ginny, Madam Pomfry would have given you a sleeping potion. You made yourself sick," Hermione said concerned.

"I know Hermione! I didn't want help, and I didn't know this was making me sick!"

"Please lay down Ms. Weasly. You need rest," Madam Pomfry poked her head out of her office to interject.

"We will leave her be," Hermione said leaving the room.

"Bye Gin," Ron said exiting.

Ginny couldn't sleep though, Madam Pomfry finally gave her a sleeping potion and she drifted off, thinking of Harry.

Ginny had a dream that night, she and Harry were sitting on a bench gazing at the sunset.

"Ginny I have to leave," Harry said.

"Where are you going Harry?"

"I'm going somewhere where you won't see me again,"

"Where's that Harry?"

"Goodbye Ginny," Harry stood up to leave.

"Harry don't go!" Ginny called out but Harry kept walking.

"Harry!" She yelled his name until he was out of sight.

Ginny woke up crying. Then she looked over and Harry was still "asleep" and she fell back to sleep.