Chapter 11

When Ginny woke up she started to cry. She was so close to having Harry, he was right there and he slipped away. Harry was expected to live only two more days and Ginny was beyond hysterical. She thought of all the things that she could have done and should have done to be a better girlfriend. Was this really how the boy who lived would die? Was she going to love her life alone because the only person she loved was gone? She saw Hermione come in and say something but nothing registered and before she knew it she was out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Ginny woke up and looked over at Harry's bed expecting to see him there as he is everyday. Today, he was gone. Ginny ran out of bed and down to the Great Hall to find everyone at breakfast. As soon as she entered Harry stood up, she ran into his arms and started sobbing. This time, Harry was actually here, it was no dream no hallucination. Harry was here, the love of her life was alive.

"Ginny hush, everything is okay," Harry said stoking her hair.

Ginny still couldn't stop sobbing so he sat down as she cried into his shirt. When she finally settled down she started talking.

"Harry, what happened?"

"As you know I fell into a coma and they said I wouldn't likely make it. Well I did. I can't explain how I woke up I just did."

"You're okay now though? No damage or anything?"

"Ginny I'm perfectly fine except for one thing."

"What Harry?"

Harry slowly got up and got down on one knee.

"Ginny, I don't know what I would do without you. You jumped off a building for me. You broke both of your legs and had to get the bones regrown all for me. The least I could do would be to ask you to marry me. Your dad has already approved so, Ginny Weasly, would you do me the honor or being my bride?"

"Oh Harry. I would love to!" Ginny said tears rolling down her cheeks.

That night Ginny fell asleep by the fire in Harry Potters arms. The world was as it should be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO GUYS. I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND VOTING!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO READS THIS BOOK AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR MORE TO HAPPEN! MUAHAHAHA!! I LOVE YOU THOUGH!