Chapter 14

All the world seemed to be perfect as the weeks passed. Ginny and Hermione were making a lot of progress on the wedding plans and everything seemed to be going just the way they wanted it to. Luna and Neville were soon engaged as well but we're going to wait a while before they had their wedding. Everyone was so excited! The year was wrapping up and they soon started to realize it was all almost over. There would be no more going back to Hogwarts and no more school nights spent doing homework at the wee hours of the morning. They were going to miss it. Then there was the scary thought of starting life over, having their own families and jobs. No more supervision, it's was just a little scary to some of them. They all were super emotional because some they were never going to see again. It was an intimidating though. Final exams were coming up and everyone was anxious. Hermione barely was sleeping with the wedding plans and the studying she was doing. Most people were not up till all hours of the night but that did spend most of their day reading and doing homework.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was now a month out from Ginny and Harry's wedding, graduation was in a few week and final exams were today. The whole school was quiet except for the first and second years who did not yet know what the fuss was about. Ginny looked back on her first year, so much went on. She was possessed by Voldemort and had to be saved by Harry Potter. Harry Potter.. She thought. How is it that yesterday I was red every time I saw him and made a fool of myself in front of him. How is it that he ended up loving me? It was always Cho. She was the one he loved. I would have never guessed it would be me, and now we're about to get married and start a life and family together. Snap out of it Ginny, she thought to herself. Ginny Weasley went back to her test and started answering more and more and more questions until the bell finally rang. She grabbed her things and left for lunch in the Great Hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello everyone!" Ginny said sitting down by Harry.
"Hello, how were exams?" Hermione asked.
"About as good as they could be, I've just had History of Magic."
"That one went well for me I think." Said Hermione.
"I am sure I got number 27 wrong, and I think I forgot to do number 5." Hermione started droning on about how "horrible" she did on her exams.
"Where is Ron?" Said Ginny realizing her brother was missing.
"Well he is in the hospital wing. Nothing serious though" Harry added fast after swing Ginny's reaction.
"A spell went a little wrong on his Charms exam. He was just a little woozy, so I think he's sleeping."
"When I took him up there, a lot of people were there so I think the panics attacks have started again." Harry said between mouthfuls.
"He will be fine, he was doing excellent on his exam too. Maybe it was that Malfoy walked into the room just then."
"Ginny, how are wedding plans going?" Hermione asked.
"Ugh, there going I guess." She sighed.
"They were going fine and then I couldn't get the flowers I wanted so I don't know what to do."
"It will be fine Gin."
"I know but it's a lot planning a wedding and dealing with school."
"I am in the same boat Ginny"
They all walked away to go take more exams and see Ron. Everything was going very smooth and it was maybe too smooth for Harry Potter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO BUSY IN MY LIFE! IM CURRENTLY IN A MUSICAL AND THAT HAS TAKEN UP MOST OF MY TIME. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WRITE IN ENGLISH THOUGH! I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!:) (If you notice any major spelling errors let me know so I can edit it!) LOVE YOU ALL!!