page 3

Here you are, Bl4ckT4l0n, if this needs editing or something then just say.

Name: Xayil Nexus

Gender: male

Age: unknown but looks 18

Species: G.O.D and Demon hybrid

Hair: natural, short, messy, spiky black hair that fades to white. Pure Sliver hair when he gives it 100%.

Eyes: Normally it would be just black like saiyans but when 100% is sclera becomes black and irises become yellow.

Clothing: when story starts I want him to be wearing something that is similar to the organisation cloak from KH2, after that then his normal cloths would be a black vest jacket, a dark blue undershirt, black training trousers and a pair black, blue and white shoes.

Info: he's the son of one of the erased gods of destruction from one of the 6 erased universes but he wasn't because he was away at the time . They were erased because of a reason still unknown to him, maybe it was because his father was both kind and peaceful or maybe it was cuz of his loving mother that was from the demon realm... still, he remembered his father's words "There's no use lamenting what could have been, just be thankful of what you have... and I'm thankful of having an amazing son like you and having your sweet soul of a mother as my wife *laughs*... I still don't know how a guy like me married a girl like that but what ever I did I would happly do it again just to keep the two of you happy." He took his father's words to heart, the next day he built 3 graves: one for his dad, one for his mum and one for his universe. Now, he mearly wonders around the universes, he doesn't destroy nor raise his power level too high as to not alert the other g.o.ds or their angels. When he trains he makes sure to do it in spaces where it's in no jurisdiction of anyone, just a free area. During his journey, when he sleep: he sleeps outside knowing his energy will alert him to any threats if anyone was near him, he sleeps by resting his back to a wall, bending one leg then placing his arm on his knee. In god terms: he is quite young and very inexperienced, even though he is born of a demon an a G.O.D. he still can't fully grasp control on all his latent abilities so he trains to be just like his father(who all the other G.O.Ds know of and respect but never knew of his family).

Personality: to strangers: he seem lazy and couldn't give a shit about anything. To some: if the need raised he will help them then leave before they can even say thanks. To friends and or family: a loyal, honest, kind, lion hearted person that keeps his promises, even thought he's a destroyer: he only ends them if it's the last option.

Likes: meat, people he can trust, meat, sparring, meat, peace, meat, D.I.Y type jobs, meat, having fun, meat, crazy shit, meat, meat, meat........did I mention meat?

Dislikes: people that would use and abuse others for self gain. People whom hurt his friends. People who promote false justice. People who disrespect the dead and those who hurt and or reject their family(without reason but even with one: he still feels a little dislike but that will go away later).

Powers: Hakai (not perfect but can only use it once or twice a week), ki blasted, ki blades, ki manipulation, ki augmentation(giving limbs,others and or items compressed ki) new ability that he dubs as choas(a fusion between the god ki and demonic ki within him which results in a form like in appearance ultra instinct but not (this is his 100%) but he can only hold this form for a limited time.

Aura: radiates black and white. 100% is silver.

Extra: knows how to play an instrument, and his a master swordsman from his father.

This is his father's sword, that was his last gift from him. (Picture the blade longer and that it's a one handed weapon). Knows how to farm and grow his own food.

Well this feel like it's done.