base

Name: Zepher Aerlera

Species: half human and half divine Dragon(Manakete) [Or whatever species that it needs to be in the RP]

Age: 18 years old in appearance but there's no official data on Manakete age.

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Hetero

Weapons: Most weapons in the fire emblem series but can only use 1-3 at a time, has his personal sword Twilight Path and his Dragonstones.

Semblance/abilities: able to turn parts of his body in to a Dragon with out the Dragonstone, can use the abilities from any fire emblem game but is restricted as like in Fire Emblem Heroes. He can also use all specials but is can only us them after a certain period of time and even if he changes the special then he still has to wait for it to charge and it's even longer if he just changed it after using an ability. He was also blessed by the Goddess Naga, his grandma, with the ability to use Beaststones so he can also turn in to animals as well but can only use one animal from the Breaststone at a time and can only use one stone at a time.

Aura Colour: doesn't really have one but will glow purple when his ability is ready.

Extra: I'm gonna list the site that have the abilities here cuz it's toooooo long to list them, also they will be in groups:

Slots:  (You don't need to worry to much, just know that I tries to put them as simple as I can)

A slot: increase stats or negate a weapons effectiveness (bows are super affective against flies but with a skill: that effectiveness is taken away)

B slot: can change who attacks first, can heal you, inflict a bit more damage, debuff opponent (after attacks) or teleport to an allies IF either I have low health or they have low health.

C slot: can debuff opponent (before attacks), deal a bit more extra damage to opponents and their surrounding oppenents, able to heal surrounding allies or buff all allies near him.

Action skill: heals allies, increase an ally stat by a bit, swap damage done to an ally with his own, increase allies health by loading a bit of his own and heals allies and it heals them more the lower the ally's health is.

Special: can do extra damage, heal depending on the damage I deal, weakens damage I can take, damage the area area around the opponent, damage based on how low my health is, does extra damage based on 50%-80% of his defence or resistance, can heal all healed by a bit, survive on the edge from a fatale blow or buff an ally after healing them.

Sacred Seal: one of any slot A, B and C, only slot a abilities can stack.

Looks: Black and sliver hair, blue eyes.

Clothes: either a butler outfit or a blue jacket, white shirt, black cargos and Gray trainers/ steel toe trainers.

Other: has The Fell Dragon Grima fused in to his soul, they get along and are friends.

He is also able to use Grima's powers. Because a Grima caused a Tempest (distortion in time and space) so powerful that it affected other dimensions, he learnt skills he shouldn't be able to.

After him and Grima sync they are able to make a mini tempest which allows them to travel world to world, time to time and dimension to dimension.

He can also use Grima's attack, Expiration, as a spell or breath. It's similar to a haki but more controllable.

He's ears are sensitive so even just a slight brush with can cause him to moan.

Likes: food (especially meat and anything spicy), friends, family, having fun, music, fighting, training, hugs and humour.

Dislike: bullies and people like them, being forced to do something that's against his morals, killing with no reason and discrimination.

Smut: if it's a choice then sure