Entry number ΘΕΤΜΙΦ

I have been... Watching our new member of the underground...

He is quite interesting...

He has taken his new name with no hesitation and was welcomed in to New Home with open arms by the other citizen...

We even see that he knows the basics of combat, even if it's self trained and unrefined as well as unorthodox, he knows how to deal with his target...

But I'm concerned... When he battles he acts......different.

I have take it upon myself to document him like I have done with other residents in the underground.

Chara and the other boss monsters including Asriel have shown differences, but of course the princess would since she is a human but still......

Anyway, from what I saw on tests... He is also different.... Very different...

I'm sure it may have been a glitch but if not... More tests maybe needed in the future... Anyway, I have rambled for too long, let's start.

Name: Tekton The Skeleton

Age: 20

Race: Seems Human but is part monster, skeleton to be exact, from my DNA.

Clothing: prefers to wear clothes that are large for him, baggy shirt, jackets and trousers. He likes wearing leather jackets ranging from black or white and even both as long as they just have pockets on the in and out side. He wears either a black, white, gray or blue shirt, sometime they don't have sleeves. He either wears Jeans that are a bit long, baggy trousers or "cargo pants" from what Dr Alphys says, the colour of them can be black, blue or gray and sometime they have supporting colours. His shoes can be in any of the colours that I mentioned for his shirt but he has also... "Personalised" them by adding metal to them, to the heel, the front of his shoes and by adding accessories that he uses for either intimidation or battle. How this boy thought of adding claws to his shoes was a good idea I will never know...

Height: 6f 7inches, he is quite tall but Papyrus is still the tallest... If you don't pet Lesser Dog.

Weight: 220lbs or 99.8 Kg, he has a decently toned body as well as some development muscles. From study's and from many examples, muscles add weight so that's why he weighed more then I originally thought.

Intelligence: in truth he had average intelligence but after teaching, self reading and many self improvement lessons, I tested him to find an IQ of 140, it's quite impressive, he has shown that he can help me with being one of my workers, most are just off of his level but there are some who are just as smart as he is where as Sans, Alphys and I have higher scores.

Soul: This one perturbs me...I made sure that only the King, Alphys and Sans know this... His soul is 🗑🎥🗑๏  🗑🎥💬🗑  💬📄💬❒  🗑🎥  💬💬  💬📄💬📋.

Abilities: he has been learning from anyone he can from the underground... Battle wise he has learnt: fire magic from Queen Toriel and King Asgore. Spear and green magic from Undyne. He also knows ice magic, wind magic, earth magic, electric magic, immense strength, impressive speed, skilled in close range combat, skilled in hand to hand combat and knows healing magic. And of course bone magic and bone attacks.

Since he came when he was a child: he is quite expirenced in the magic I have stated but has only mastered the bone abilities, the others he is skilled in, not an expert.

He is very fast to learn fighting styles and has shown that he is quite the tactician... If we were to do an IQ test that revolves around combat... I say that he would be unmatched...The thought of that is frightening... Just what must have that boy experienced to have a mind like that? On top of that.... His original fighting style... It was like that of an animal... A beast. He gets on all fours and acts sporadically. He becomes very hard to deal with as well as very unpredictable.... Just what in Asgores name happened?!.... Sorry. Anyway: he has also learned how to cook from the Queen and gardening from the King and Queen. He gets along with everyone very well.

Other findings: he has quite the voracious appetite, especially with anything spicy and meat. He has a peculiar habit of making a deep purr like sound known as chortling and his affinity for power control: he forces attacks that normally do large damage to become even more destructive by compressing the attack in to a smaller form, for instance he charged a large fire ball that would explode on impact in to one that can fit in his hand. He would then throw it and cause even great damage then he would have if not compressed. He also has a strange habit of armament magic: where he would manipulate an element magic to add power to a physical attack......I will not lie: the boy's power is one that not even I anticipated nor can I predicte what will happen with it... I'm just glad that even with his memories gone: parts of him never changed, for instance his kind heart and caring nature. His habit to settle hostile situation amicably before resorting to force and violence. I'm proud that I adopted him... This is all that I have to say for now. I shall update as time goes on.

Dr W.D. Gaster