part 6

serpantking ....IT IS DONE!

Name: Xil Cruor-Unguis

Gender: Male

Race: half Demon, specifically: Dragon demon.

Personality and backstory: Back when King was banished, Xil's ancestors respected King's choice and disagreed with him being banished so they decided to have the same attitude even when they had to fight other demons off because they thought his family were all fools. Soon the whole family was banished and they ended up on Remnant. As he grew up, he acted cold on the outside but would lend a helping hand whenever he can. He is loyal to his friends and family, whilst he does wish to have a life of peace, he does like fighting. He his a kind person who lends a hand to someone that needs it, a loyal friend and helps out his family. He hates people that hurt people just cuz they can as well as those you think they're superior to others.

Apprence:

Human form: here he looks like a human, he has black, dark eyes, is a bit taller then average and has a good build. He wears a black hoodie, blue jean, white shirt and grey sneakers.

Demon form:

Dragon wings, black scales on most of his body, his hands become a bit claw like, he has a tail, nails and teeth sharpen, grows to horns that point behind him and 1 that grows from above his forehead and points up and his eyes become black(the white part) and yellow (iris and pupil).

Abilities: From the demon side he is able to withstand extreme amounts of heat, even volcanic temperatures, he is able to breath fire that can turn in to hell fire and because of his human heritage he also gains a semblance. He is also very strong and decently fast but is faster on his demon form.

Semblance: Recon
Recon allows him to scan the area surrounding him, this also shows every detail around (e.g. if he used it near a person: he will know every single detail on and in their body. It also shows him the detail of clothing). To use it: he must be still and let out a deep breath, this will trigger a plus that can't be seen or felt but it does take time and he has to remain still for a few seconds but it does take scan a large area.

Weapon:

This but the red is blue and it can use dust

This but the red is blue and it can use dust. He also carries a dust infused sniper.

Misc.
He is also quite ticklish but makes sure that no one will know. He likes farming and growing his own crops and looking after animals.