part 5

The image above is for reference.

VincentHardy7 I think this is fine

Name: Xayil

Speacies: mutant dragon faunus

Personality: Fun, jokey, a bit hyper, for some reason has hands that are ALWAYS hot (like mini radiators) which he wants to be rid of but sadly can't.... (me irl no jk), creative and loves art, games and music (especially rock (CTF, breaking Benjamin, Skillet) and anime OPs (Jojo OPs 1-3 and some others, just ask). Even though he seems like a joke and doesn't act serious and has people complaining many, MANY times about this, he refuses to unless he truly has to(when a life's in danger) but even then he hides his seriousness, even if it has a hint of killing intent, under his normal persona and had walked away from such occasions unscathed. But if he truly has to, then he will be the voice of reason... and if he is then then you know you're doing something stupid.

Mutant Ability: what he calls "Dragon's Rage"
The ability has 4 stages:

First Phase: hardening/strengthening of the internal body (bones,organs and muscles) teeth and nails become sharper. This means that the pain that he would get from attacks like blunt hits are weaker by a fraction (anywhere between 1/10 - 1/4) and can handle more pressure but his skin can still get damaged.  When he's in this state then he can switch from arrogance and mild seriousness.(depends of who he fights).

Second Phase: his skin starts to become scales(mostly on arms and legs) which weakens damage even more but it's not to tick and his joints aren't scales to allow movement. His muscles become stronger to compensate for the weight increase from the scales which allows him to move faster, react quicker and hit harder. When his in this state he becomes aggressive and has a chance to be lost in the red-haze but someone close to him can came him down if they are able to catch is attention.

Third Phase: His looks more like a dragonewt and has scales all over his body(arm pits, elbow pits, knee pits, under the chin and area near the ankles have less scales to allow movement so these are vulnerable. Chest and stomach don't have any scales either but the skin is just as thick as them.), in this state: he has finally grown wings and a tail. in his current state his body becomes more resistant to damage but the price for becoming: stronger, faster, gaining the ability to fly but he can lose control very easily and will go berserk. I chose Emma Frost because she can get in to his mind and help him calm down cuz she's the closes person to him. He hesitates to use this phase unless it's truly needed.

Fourth Phase: In this phase he looks more like a dragon that has a human shape, his face becomes that of a dragons, his body has more scales on it, sharp claws and teeth, heightened senses, his body has grown a bit bigger(height as well as buffer). He hasn't used this form yet for the simple reason is that he is suppressing his mutant side.

Phase ???: When his anger can no longer be suppressed: he loses himself and is consumed by his anger, in this form is scales start growing out of control and he becomes a primal beast who's only instinct is to kill. If left like this: his anger will on grow as will as the scales, his form will become that of a Dragon but his scales will becomes spike she'll and will only keep on growing until he calls down. This is also why I chose Emma cuz she is the only one who can stop him in this state or he'll kill everyone.... this form has only happen once and that was a long time ago...but he never knew what happenes...what happened here is that he is suppressing his mutant powers, his rage and anger. All 3 are connected (but not as much as he thinks) but he believes it's a curse, after the second time (if this can happen in the story) he goes berserk: this form is not actually the personification of his anger(it was triggered by it) it's the side of him he suppressed trying to become sentient, and when Emma stops it, this form will start breaking and become Fourth Phase but the scales are black and hair silver. This isn't him, it's a split personality that he gained from the abuse he gained as a child, it has more control over his mutant abilities but if it goes below Fourth Phase then he loses control and the body will be in a knocked out state. Xayil can't use Fourth Phase till he accepts what and who he is, once he does then he can uses his mutant abilities with more control over his anger, this is what the other side of him will tell Emma.

Since his from remnant he also has a semblance, it's called dust breath, all it is is that he eats and inhale dust and uses it as a breath attack(red dust is fire so he breaths fire). The higher the Phase, the more he can use cuz it does damage him internally a bit. The max he can use in his base form is 5 at max (3 is when it starts hurting). the only problem is that it has to be the dust on it's own 

Looks:

age: 17

height: just short of 7 foot.

weight: ideal.

Hair: short, black, messy hair.

Eyes: brown

Scales: indigo

Clothing: Use Alex Mercer but take away the design on the back of his jacket and have the colour scheme dark blue and black.

Backstory: his family are proud Dragon faunus', so when they gave birth to a son who looked more human then faunus you can expect what they did, they locked him away and kept him quite to hide the "their shame". Soon someone found out so they tried to kill Xayil for saying he was an accident that they needed to take care of. He manages to live but ended up at a orphanage but by then the trauma was done. He always kept to himself and was incredibly scared of approaching anyone yet he is still bullied cuz kids are dicks. One day he was walking by and saw that someone was bullied cuz they were different to everyone else, he went to defend them but they both got hurt then one of the bullets called him an accident which is when it happened...the original ??? Phase but since his body was not use to this, he was very clumsy and had to stop every now and then to catch his breath but even so he was still lethal. Near by, on her way returning from a mission, Shark girl heard his roars and the screams of scared children which she ran to and found Xayil looking like the hedgehog version of a Dragon(lots of pointy horns and spiky and barbed scales). She out started him and caused him to go to sleep.

She decides to adopt him and took him back to the mansion. Soon after she arrived: she wanted to see what the boy was capable of so she threw him in to the training room so that he can experience a life or death situation(how you do this is your choice), he soon gets angry which got him to trigger Second Phase and managed to fight back but since his body is still not suited when it's used: he became tired very easily and quickly. He collapses and then they trained him from then on and made him less lonelybut he became shy, at the age of 7 he met Emma, she found his shyness cute and then they became friends, as they progressed he became more open but only to people he knew and to everyone else he seemed cold hearted. At the age of 14 him and Emma started to go out and have been a couple ever since.

Weapon

It has a camber in the hilt to place dust in to energize the blade

It has a camber in the hilt to place dust in to energize the blade. He can also use it to send a energy wave of compressed dust but it uses either the half of or more dust that it has in the blade (depending on how far and powerful he wants it (half goes about 15m before it weakens to nothing).

I feel as of that's it...and that I fucked up in places, feel free to call me out on my errors cuz I know that I probably left a few.