part 4

serpantking
Here's my character

Name: Xil Macto

Gender: male

Species: Hybrid Faunus (Dragon(mother) and Bear(father))

Weapon:

Its able to fire dust as high density waves

Semblance name: Morph
This allows him to change a his body but only for what he is. For instance he can have one arm look like a normal arm with scales like a Dragon but the other can be a thick bear arm. He can change in to these forms: normal human(which restrict his abilities alot) Dragon faunus(breaths fire, you can decide how far it goes) full on Dragon(becomes a bit bigger and he can lose control if he doesn't concentrate.) bear faunus(he looks like a normal person just with more hair on his arm and has stubles but he can smack someone with the power of a bear) full on bear(similar to the dragons details) his normal form (a fusion of both Dragon and bear but he doesn't use it a lot... I will explain later and he can lose control here as well).

Looks:

Age: 17
height: 7'5. Weight 250Lbs or 17.85 stones.

Normal: he can change is hair and eye colour because of his semblance. Has slight tanned skin and scars all over his body which no one has seen. He wears baggy trousers or jeans, combat boots, a vest followed by a t-shirt with a jacket either this hoodie on top

Or Alex Mercer's jacket but it's just black and white.

His scales are indigo and his fur is a very dark brown.

In his Dragon form he is just a Dragon that is just as large as a full grown bear to be both descret and a form of transportation. His Bear form is just him becoming a adult bear....thats it.

Fusion: because of his bear side he doesn't have wings but he does have his tail. Instead of having scales he has high density hairs on his arms and back to dampen damage as well as thick skin. He grows a bit more taller and his arms seem as thick as a bears;his hair become armour like to protect his arms yet is just hair and his hands are that of his Dragon faunus form.

Personality: doesn't like interacting with others and has no one that he is close to so he only counts on himself. He has a extremly cold personality but he still chooses to help anyone who needs it, to others he seems more like a bully and the first one that would turn to violence when in fact he is quite smart and can assess situations with a rational mind, in fact he is just above average IQ but not gifted, once you get through that he is very vulnerable and that he can't really express emotions, he also has an abandonment issue, he fears that once he let's someone close:he will lose them so that's why he keeps the cold front. He always looks tired because of the chronic nightmares he has of his parents...and all he does is blame himself... if he does start get close to someone he will soon start having nightmares of them in a similar case and he had to force himself to leave... soon the nightmares stopped but only of that person...only cuz he eventually forgot them. He's greatest fear is that he gets abandon again..... yet he doesn't want to be alone but he's too scared get close to anyone.

Backstory: he was born in a happy family, they train him how to take care of himself at a young age was happy to be truly loved by his family but soon some heard of this hybrid and wanted to see what they are capable of(cross faunus marriages are a taboo) he was captured and as he was taken, he saw his parents die in front of him and those around him all said "It's your fault, if you weren't born none of this would have happen. You caused this. They're dead because of you. You killed them." This is where his nightmares come in. Soon they started to experiment in him and his semblance which is why it's so strange, they were trying to make him a weapon. A couple of years later he broke out and ran. He kept some of his semblance's powers hidden (complete form change, skin colour change, hair changing, eyes chamging) so that he can hide himself from them....he can't exactly remember who they are or what they look like but he does remember their smell... since then he's been on the move and has only ever let one person got close to them but no has forgotten them after a few years. He's not as nieve most people his age and he's seen how bad people are normally, so he grew by only trusting himself and now he finally enters beacon...to both get away from his past and to eventually fix his mistakes.

Sorry it took so long, hope you like him