prologue

(Anastasia)

Hi I am Anastasia rose Gray well used to be I am now Anastasia rose steel. My husband is or was christen gray I loved him so much we had a son together. When I found out I was pregnant again I started to get really nervous on how I was going to tell him Taylor noticed and asked a friend to help me so I wouldn't be so nervous when I told Christian. One day I was practicing with Taylor's friend again and felt ready to tell Christian I thanked the guy and gave him a hug that was when Christian walked in and started to get angry I tried to tell him but he thought I was cheating and kicked me out and kept me from seeing my son. After that I moved to Florida and started living my life. Christian and I never got a divorce. Theodore our son was only 8 when I left. He would be around 18 now. I know he doesn't really remember me because I heard that he was in an accident and lost his memory I know he has fully recovered but doesn't really remember me but it never bothered me I know that he graduated high school at 16 and is in college now I have two beautiful daughters names are Destiny and Daniela. Everyday I wish and hope that my kids will meet their father and brother. I never hated Christian because it was just a misunderstanding that when I get the chance I plan on fixing.today my daughters and I are moving to Seattle because they are really smart and in high school they got bullied so I decided to move back to Seattle because I found a good school for them. I never to Kate I was leaving. But I do still talk to grace because she knew what really happened that day. I asked Grace to tell Christian that I was pregnant after he kicked me out but she said that if he wants to act like that and not let you explain then he has no right to know. After that I just left it. I send pictures of the girls every year to grace. She even talks to them. I was planning on surprising her When we get to Seattle I may have asked Elliott when she she worked and what hospital she worked at I just told him that I was planning on taking her out to lunch. Grace is the only one that knows. About the girls. Right know we are on our way to Seattle my plan was to go to the hospital with the girls and request Grace as the doctor to check them out.when the girls were born I found out that they were sick as they. Grew up they have shown no symptoms. But to be extra careful I take them to the hospital for a check up every four months. I so hope our future holds happiness and hope.