The Mystery Savior

(Armins PoV)

  "Leave me alone!" I back away from the soldier who was slowly backing me into a corner. "Aren't we supposed to be a team!?" I regretted speaking as I was pushed forcefully into the wall.

      "Oh shut up blondy. No one cares for you anyways. Your two small."  He had light brown hair and sharp green eyes. He smirked and punched me in the face. Sure I'm used to being pushed around. It was normal when I was younger.

     "Hey! Leave him alone. Pick on someone your own size!" A tall and very sexy guy walked into the corner area and pushed the boy off of me.

       "Oh look! Horse-Face is protecting his girlfriend! How cute! If only everyone was watching...." The boy smirked, then laughed at us. "Armin would just love to have Mikasa save him yet again."  The mysterious guy flinched at the sound of Mikasa's name.

      "Leave. Him. Alone. And get out of here." The tall guy stared at the bully, testing him. The boy got the hint and walked away laughing. I turned toward the tall mystery next to me.

      "What's....What's your name...?" I touched the area where I was punched and felt a swell coming.

    "Names Jean. And yours?" He ran his fingers through his beautiful light brown and blackish hair.

   "Armin....A-Armin Arlert."  he smiled.....God....that beautiful smile.....wait. I can't be falling for a guy. That's not normal....this has to be fake...

»»«~»«~»«~

(Jeans PoV)

    Man. This Armin kid is wierd. He looks likes he's about to faint. And he stuttered....who stutters?

     "Well, we should head to dinner. Don't ya think? The Corporal would get mad if we showed up late." I started heading to the mess hall and looked behind me to find Armin blushing like crazy.

      "Armin? You okay?!" I looked forward again to see Mikasa running to Armin. "what happened to your cheek?! It's so swollen! You're coming with me." She started dragging him into the mess hall. Dang she's hot....that scarf looks just amazing..

And her hair! It looks like silk...

(~(~(~)~)~)

   As I sit at my regular spot in the mess hall I couldn't help but look for Armin and Mikasa. I spot them at the nurse getting his swelled up bruise checked out while Mikasa sits there arguing to the Nurse about something. She really is something. But then Armins hair just looks so smooth and soft....wait. Why am I thinking about Armins hair?......Oh my god.....this can't be happening.