Strange Happening

Armins POV

I wake to someone's loud snoring, I look to my left and see Jean fast asleep. I smile, he looks so peaceful asleep.

"Come on! they're over here!" I hear footsteps walking towards my direction. I pretend to sleep and wait to see what they want.

"Aw, look at little Armin and Jean! They fell asleep." I sit up. No one calls me little and gets away with it.

"Who do you think you're calling li-" Eren and Mikasa jump away from my bed. "Eren? Mikasa? What are you doing?"

"Oh, um....Nothing really...." Eren turns away flustered. I laugh, Eren can be such a weirdo sometimes.

"What's going on...?" I look to my left and see Jean awake. He looks to me and smiles.

"O-Oh, me and Eren were just checking up on Armin here..." Mikasa steps back."We'll leave you two. Breakfast is in two hours." and she storms out of the room with Eren on her heels.

Jeans POV

"What was that about?" Armin lays back down. I fight the urge to kiss his forehead.

"Who knows, does Mikasa ever get mad?" I turn and look at Armin. he laughs.

"She never gets mad. She's not that type of person." he stretches and sits up. "We should prepare for breakfast don't you think?"

"Yeah, I'll be back" I stand and walk outside to where they train us. Something seems up. They're usually trainees working on technique in the morning....but the field is wide open....No one in sight. That's when I see the blood on the ground....everywhere...

-+-+-$@$@-+-+-

It's short, I know. I'll add more either tonight or tomorrow. But what the heck is wrong with Mikasa? hmmm....

Edward Elric: Psh, secret crush of course
Asuna: Oh shut up Ed. most likely on something *whispers* "Period"
Wolf Armin: You'll just have to wait and see *evil laugh*