The Truth

~*~*~* 4 hours earlier~*~*~*

Hanjis assistant (Kamber) POV

"Ma'am.....Sawney is gone......" I slowly started back out of the door knowing Ms. Hanji would over react that her Pet is gone. She laughs...?

"Oh silly you, he won't hurt anyone. I've trained him" I stare at her in horror... She let the Titan loose....

"He's a Titan Hanji! A man devouring monster!!!!!" I feel the tears stream down my face.....I have to tell Levi....

I ran out of the room towards Corporals room. I knock, and knock, and knock till bust open the door to find a sleeping Levi. I run over and shake him. That's when I get the sudden flash of pain in my cheek.

Levi's POV

I slap her...Hard.... No one awakens me...No one.

"S-Sir....I'm sorry but I have urgent news...." I watch as the little recruit swallows. "H-Hanji....she released Sawney.....in the training area.....he's not there.....he's gone....she said that she has trained him and we can trust him.....I-" I push her aside and grab my 3DMG and storm into Hanjis office.

"Hanji, you fucking idiot!" I grab her neck and push her against the wall. "You let a Titan loose....near humans!!!!!?!?!?! Why!?!?!?!" She laughs...

"Oh sir, I trained him to not eat humans. He also knows how to escape 3DMG. he's safe." I could smell the alcohol on her breath... "Shitty four eyes...." I grab Kamber and I run to Erens room....the only idea that could possibly kill this Titan if he knows how to escape 3DMG.

Erens POV

I awaken to a very loud knocking on my door, who the heck is awake at 2 in the morning? I walk over to find a very pissed off Levi and Kamber, the newest recruit. "Um, good morning...?" 

"Follow Brat." Levi grabs my wrist and drags me to the door that heads to the training field. 

"Um, Sir...am I in trouble? Oooooor......." I look to a very frightened Kamber.

"Hanji has released Sawney, I was planning on just using my 3DMG but apparently shitty four eyes trained the beast to escape 3DMG. So, we're using a back up plan." Levi storms out the door to the blood covered field. and a very blood covered Saney staring at them. 

"Heichou! You want ME to kill him!? BUT SIR!" I pull away angered. Kamber rests her head on my shoulder and cries.

"Please Eren.....Its our only hope...." I regrettfully agree to help.

Levi's POV

I watch as Eren angrily turns to his Titan form... this is too easy.... I laugh as Titan Eren easily punches off Sawneys head, leaving a dead Titan fall to the ground. Now, how to get Eren back too normal. "Hey, Eren...go take a chill in the field over there and come back when you're nor-" But Eren has his own plans and walks to the horse fields and relaxes.

"Kamber, go watch him, but stay at a distance till he is normal."

"Y-Yes sir" and she runs off, leaving me with 19 dead recruits and one dead Titan.

@#@#@#@#@

Thank you so much to @sapphirefiredragon for the idea for this chapter! You saved me from destruction!!!!!! 

Well, now I have many ideas for upcoming chapters, so you''ll have updates coming soon!