The Bloody Horror

Jeans POV

I look around....there is swords, jackets, legs, arms, And 3DMG everywhere..... I fight back the urge to puke. "Wha-what happened...." I have to tell the Commander and Corporal...

I run inside and ignore Armins questions. what the heck could've happened!? we're in the protected walls....  I knock on Erwins door. "sir, it's an emergency."

I hear a bed creak and groans. A very tired Erwin finally opens the door. "What do you want Soldier?"

"Th-the training field....sir...there's blood everywhere..." Erwins facial expression drops.

"You're....you're just seeing things." he slams the door in my face.

"SIR! THERE COULD BE A TITAN IN THE WALLS!" I repeatedly bang on his door but get no answer. I step back and walk back to the bunkhouse. what could he be hiding....? what could the Survey Corps be hiding....

Armins POV

I watch as Jean walks into the room. Something has to be wrong....why isn't he telling me?

"Jean, what's wrong? please answer me..." Jean looks to me and smiles.

"It's nothing Armin. Go back to sleep." he comes over and lays next to me. "Please Armin." he pulls me into his chest. I instantly feel better, who wouldn't? I slowly dissolve into sleep.

Jeans POV

I didn't like lying to Armin but he needs rest. I didn't want to scare him. I know what he's been through. One thing I need to know is what is happening...

-_-_-=-_-_-

It's short....I know. Sorry.... Really bad writers block. I'll try to add more this weekend ^~^ love all of you