Feelings Told

~~*~~ this chapter is dedicated to @ Give_me_yaoi. You sure made my day :3 ~~*~~

Jeans POV

"Come on, lay down." I sit on the edge of the bed. "You need rest before tomorrow's training"

Armin looks at me then obeys "Fine, but hey....Jean?" he lays down and props up his head so he isn't stretching to see me.

"Yes Armin?" I stand and move to the bed opposite of him.

"I-I have.....f-feelings for y-you" I jump up...It's true....I walk over to him and kneel.

"really...?"

Armins POV

"Really...?" I search Jeans face and find no sign of anger or frustration. I see hope and happiness in his eyes though....

"Y-Yeah...." I smile nervously. "I've been nervous to tell you."

He blushes and shakes his head "I'm just the tall guy. I'm quite normal. I'm a full human being....." he frowns and I see his eyes tear up.

"H-hey....Don't cry... he's in a better place now..." I wipe his tears away.

Jean was close to a guy named Marco. I knew him, he was a very attractive guy. Marco and Jean were inseparable, everyone would tease Jean and the only person who could calm him was Marco. 

"Y-Yeah." Jean looked up and soothed down my hair "get some sleep" he smiled and stood. "I'll be over there. Awake me if you need anything"

~~~~~°~~~~~

Well, I don't know how to do longer chapters......sorry. I'll learn eventually. Did you see that little Marco reference though ;) I'm so evil.

Random thing!!!! I was talking about Lord of The Rings with some friends and I said Gannondalf.....yeeeeaaaaahhh.....

Please give me ideas for the story....I'm so stuck.... 

Comment, Follow, and Vote!!! love you guys!!!!!

Plus Give_me_yaoi, message me. we have lots of talking to do. especially about Marco x Jean ;)