Erwins Confession

~•~Erwins POV~•~

I sat at my desk, running my fingers through my hair. Why the hell did I trust Hanji...she was drunk... I stood and walked awkwardly to the Corporal's office.

∆•∆•Levis POV•∆•∆

I stirred my eighth cup of tea and sighed. "What am I gonna tell the troops...I have Kamber outside cleaning...but they'll notice the absence of recruits..." I drop my spoon at the sudden knocking, just realizing how tense I was.

"Levi, its me, Erwin. We need to discuss the recent happenings." I stand glaring at the door, walking over and opening it.

I look up at the taller men and urge him in, closing the door. "You're so damn idiotic Erwin... You knew Hanji was planning on doing this," I sit at my desk as he sits in the chair in front of it, "I thought you threw out that file... You know training the Titans will do nothing. Not even if you could train half the Titan Population it would work..." I glare at the man in front if me as his shoulders slump.

✴Armins POV

I shake at the words I hear, the Survey Corps are hiding something.

I slowly stand, maneuvering around Jeans arms and legs. Now, this so called file is probably in the Office. I walk out the bedroom door and head towards the Office.

I enter the room cautiously, seeing no one in the Office I run over to the File Cabinets and throw them open, scanning for a odd named file or anything out of the ordinary. That's when I spot it... Experiment 3.

Me knowing most of the Survey Corps secrets, an odd number experiment involves Titans and humans. I've only seen it once, that was the Syrum. Experiment 1 to be precise.

I cautiously open the file, that's when I see it.

They're training Titans to fight among the Troops

❄I am back! ^•^ hopefully none of you missed me to much. Sorry for the inactiveness