PHOTOGRAPH

>Jeon Jungkook X Kim Hyuna<

HYUNA POV

" Jungkook, where do you wanna take pictures today?" I ask Jungkook. It is our hobby to go somewhere after school to take picture. I start liking to take pictures when appa gave me a camera on my birthday before he left me. He quiet for a while. "What bout Han River? I heard it is pretty at night?" I nodded slowly. "Okay then, gaja!"

**********

"Jungkook here. I like this spot. Let's take the picture here." I tell Jungkook and he pick up all the camera thing. I am checking the camera stand and all while Jungkook, he is checking the camera. But then, 'CLICK!'. I look at Jungkook. He is holding the camera right at my direction. "What the hell? Did you just take my picture?" I ask him and he smile showing his bunny teeth. "What? Ani. I just test this camera tho." I look at him disbelieve. "You are lying right?" he look at the river. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's take picture. The camera is ready." he said not minding about what I said earlier. This boy, jinjja. I just look at him annoyingly and started to take plenty of picture about the Han River scenery.

-TIME SKIP-

-TIME SKIP-

"Hyuna. I want to go to the beach tomorrow. Wanna come?" Jungkook ask me making my face light up. "Of course! We don't have any school tomorrow. So when are you going? Morning or evening?" "I like to take picture of the sun set." I nodded. "Evening then."

-THE NEXT DAY-

"Jungkook, I want to go there for awhile. Can you look at my camera." Jungkook just nodded as a reply cause he is playing with his phone.

Not a little while, I come back to where I left Jungkook and my camera. But as soon as I arrive, Jungkook and my camera is gone. I start to worry. Suddenly Jungkook came with sweat all over his face and he is breathless.

"Jungkook! What happened!? Where were you!? Where's my camera!?" Jungkook take a breath before he start talking.

"Your camera! Someone got them! I was try to catch him but he was so fast and gone in just a split of eye!" his words shock me making my soul fly away leaving my body. My knee feel weak and I fall on my knee. That is my first camera that appa gave. It is the only thing I have when appa left. Now I don't have anything. I just lost appa and now, I lost my dear camera. I cry as I can. Jungkook then kneel infront of me and hug me. "Shhh.. Gwaenchanha Hyuna-ah. We can buy a new cam-" "Buy a new one you said!? Did you think it is that easy!? My appa gave me that camera you know! I told you to take care of it but you don't! All you do is playing with that freaking phone!" I push Jungkook's hand away and start to pack my things. Then I walk away leaving him and walk to the bust stop to go home. All through way back home, I can't stop thinking about the camera and appa. I sigh heavily. Appa, nan mianhaeyo. I didn't take care of the gift that you gave.

-THE NEXT DAY-

I go out to search for the new camera. I arrive at a camera shop near my house. I look at the price. Haish.. So pricey. I need a camera. How can I take picture of what happen at school? I don't have camera. Tomorrow there will be a program. What should I do without camera? I fail as a member of a photography club. I fail to be a photographer. Being a photographer is my ambition since I was little. Appa support me well. He told me to success as a photographer too. He really hope that I can be a photographer. But now, I didn't achieve his dream. I walk home with a sad face and feeling. As soon as I reach home, the door to my house is not lock. What the hell? I thought I lock them before I go out. I come in and saw Jungkook laying on the sofa.

"YA! What are you doing in my house!? Get out!" Jungkook startled and sit up. He look at me. "Woah.. Chill. Here, I bought you this." he gave me a box. I take it and sit infront of him. This is heavy. I wonder what inside. I open the box and ;

"Camera?" I take out the camera. Looks new. "Yup! I replace that with your old camera. I know it's not the same, but still. This one is better." I'm touched. "Gomawo Jungkook. About yesterday, I'm really really sorry. I'm sorry for being too harsh-" "Hyuna. It's fine. I do understand how you feel yesterday.Now that I bought your new camera" he stand up and hold my hand making me stand up too.

"Kim Hyuna. Are you willing to be the picture to my camera? Are you willing to create beautiful memories with me forever?" I'm shock. I hug Jungkook and ; " Of course I am!"

>THE END<

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING A ONE SHOT. BUT I REALLY HOPE IT WAS FUN AND YOU GUYS ENJOY IT. SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES AND ALL. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT TOO. ALSO! CHECK OUT TWO OF MY FANFICTION AND GIVE THEM A HUGE LOVE!! ANNYEONG!

//Author-syasungwoon//

[ONE SHOT] BTS VERSIONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara